AmazonBasics Travel Rolling Compression Bags, No Vacuum, 10 piece
|Price:||$3.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.03 (75%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-piece set of space-saving compression bags for travel or storage, includes 5 medium and 5 large bags
- Simply roll to push out all the air through one-way valves at the bottom of the bag—no vacuum or pump needed
- Double-zip closure ensures an airtight seal; reusable design
- Protects stored items from dust, dirt, dampness, odors, mildew, moths, and more
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Travel Rolling Compression Bags
Great for Travel or Storage
Pack significantly more in less space with the AmazonBasics Travel Rolling Compression Bags. Whether it’s for a business trip, family vacation, or weekend get-away with friends, the travel-savvy bags safely compress and neatly contain all your professional and playtime attire. Bring everything you need without so much excess luggage.
The compression bags also work well for efficiently storing items around the home. Pack and store bulky fabric-style belongings in less space with AmazonBasics rolling compression bags—perfect for anything from seasonal clothes and beach towels to comforters, bed linens, blankets, pillows, and more.
- Compression bags for travel or storage
- Remove air by rolling—no vacuum or pump needed
- Double-zip closure for an airtight seal
- Protects against dust, dampness, mildew, moths, and more
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Designed with double-zip closures, the compression bags ensure an airtight seal. Simply pack, zip, and roll—no vacuum or pump required. Rolling from the zipper end pushes all the air out through small one-way valves at the bottom of the bag. The air-free bag can remain rolled up in a tube-like shape, or it can be unrolled and laid out flat if preferred.
Protects and Organizes
The compression bags keep clothes fresh and protected from dust, dirt, dampness, mildew, moths, and more. The bags not only save space and provide reliable protection, but they can also help organize outfits or keep dirty clothes separate when traveling.
Long Lasting and Reusable
The durable compression bags offer reliable performance, and they can be reused again and again. For exceptional travel-savvy convenience and space-saving storage, choose AmazonBasics rolling compression bags.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bags are easy to use. The instructions are easy to follow and concise. To seal items in the bag, place items in the bag, it is recommended not put sharp items. I put a soft piece of cardboard inside and had no orobkem but obviously I didn’t roll the bag to get all the air out.
The bag I sealed was not as tight as it should have been because I did not roll the bag to remove all air from the bag but it definitely still compacted the items.
The quality of the plastic is sturdy and seems durable but since the bags will not be moving around I will not have to worry about durability.
One thing to note is to put the white zipper mechanism in the middle of the zipper seal when storing or traveling because it can easily fall off.
In the picture, there are 3 costumes for a child in the bag.
I like them because they not only save space by compressing the air out of the bags, but also because:
• Clothing is kept in separate ‘compartments’ in their own bags
• There is much less wrinkling of garments (Decades ago, travelers packed with tissue paper between articles of clothing
• TSA workers may search your suitcase without pawing through individual items (It’s all visible in the bags)
• Air compression allows you to pack much more into your suitcase and more efficiently
All you have to do is place your items evenly in the bag (so they roll easily). As you roll, you compress the air out of the bag. That's it! And they're reusable.
The grocery store's bags eventually develop tiny leaks and make them ineffective. These AmazonBasics Travel Rolling Compression Bags are of a much more substantial weight and will outperform these others.
Maybe a winner if you are moving one way and every 1/8th of an inch counts, or for storing clothes long term, but otherwise I am not sure its worth the work to even bother.
Most recent customer reviews
I really like using these to put my dirty laundry in when I am traveling.Read more