Amazon Basics x Foam Yoga Blocks 4 9 6 Inches Set 2 Sporting goods
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set of 2 yoga blocks help promote better balance, proper alignment, and deeper poses
- Made of durable, high-density foam for reliable support and long-lasting performance
- Slip-resistant surface help ensure a secure hold; round edges for a comfortable, steady grip
- Lightweight and modular; use separately or stacked together in a variety of configurations
- Large enough to comfortably sit on; measure 4 by 9 by 6 inches each (LxWxH)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon Brand
- Package Dimensions : 12.99 x 9.49 x 4.49 inches; 1.2 Pounds
- Item model number : IB1032B-P
- Date First Available : May 23, 2016
- Manufacturer : Amazon Basics
- ASIN : B01G1YABEI
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,162 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #41 in Yoga Blocks
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, they're ok, but don't work as well as I'd like for certain poses.
I can see no compelling reason to buy these when you can spend $20 and get firm square blocks.
Actually, I bought these to put in my shooting back instead of SAND BAGS.
These things are SUPER LIGHT. You can turn them flat or for more elevation turn it on its edge.
Very good at shock absorption.
There now you know my genius idea for these instead of yoga...which I am sure I would hurt myself while doing...
This is not a paid or sponsored review.
Top reviews from other countries
CONS: I advise caution while standing on them for balances poses as they could be unstable, so be careful not to twist an ankle
More colours would be great! I don't mind the purple, but blue or green would've been cool...