- Paperback: 215 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (April 13, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849336643
- ISBN-13: 978-0849336645
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,307,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazonian Ethnobotanical Dictionary 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
We have waited a long time for this kind of listing of the natively employed plants of the Amazonia. Here it is! And it will certainly be a most useful compendium for every botanist, ethnobotanist, and anthropologist who is working or intends to work in this most wonderful part of the world...
Botanical Museum of Harvard University
as quoted in Environmental Conservation
Browse award-winning titles. See more