- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00V73OA6O
- Item model number: VAD2-12
- Average Customer Review: 484 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #170 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
12, Amber, 2 oz Glass Bottles, With Glass Eye Droppers
($1.00 / bottle)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (52%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 - 2 oz, Amber Glass Bottles, with Glass Droppers, and Black Caps
- Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
- Safe, secure and convenient packaging
- Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse.
- Amber Glass Protects Against Harmful UV Rays
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||12|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
These high quality amber glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The Amber glass provides protection from potentially harmful light and the convenient size makes it perfect for travel. The Eye Droppers allow for the perfect amount of product to be used every time.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No matter what I tried; I could not get the dropper to fill more than about 1/3 full. I have bottles with plastic droppers that I am able to squeeze the bulb more than once; and it will fill the dropper up. Not with these.
I saw the one comment about (sometimes the dropper gets jammed up in the bulb part too far and that makes it not work). Nope. I tried taking the glass dropper out of the bulb; and putting it back together and it did not change a thing. However these are designed; they are not intended to fill the dropper up more than about 1/3 full.
If that is ok with with; go for it. But, not for me.
Overall the glass is a uniform dark color to keep the light out, and the eye dropper is glass with a decent plastic top. Size wise they’re exactly as advertised but I would go for the 4 oz next time, and consider getting separate droppers.