Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on March 1, 2011
I love this product. I have recently experienced a problem with acne. My skin is very sensitive so any scratch, mosquito bite, cut or pimple always leave a very unattractive dark spot. For years I used 100% pure cocoa butter sticks but they are messy & I had to apply several times a day. It would take a very long time for a spot are scar to clear up using the cocoa butter. With the Ambi targeted Minimizer I apply 2-3 time per day just on the spots I can see a noticeable differencein a week. You must use it daily but it is worth it. I also use it anywhere on my body that I have a dark mark. This is the first product that works great on my old scars as well. Make sure you don't buy the Ambi fade cream, it doesn't work as fast as the Ambi Even & Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer. I used it under my eyes & it did slightly irritate my skin in this area so I stopped using it under my eyes. Seems this area was too sensative for the cream.
on February 11, 2010
This product is great. It really fades any dark spots especially for women of color.
on March 31, 2013
Best moisturizer I have used. It's creamy and slowly removes the marks and protects skin. Rubs in well and doesn't leave residue or greasy feeling. In summer it will get the face really shiny because it seems to melt or react to sweat though
on May 16, 2012
This product really works!! I have used it for about three weeks, and the dark spots from the sun are actually fading from my face! I am truly amazed. I have used Retin-A, Salitic Acid, scrubs, etc. I thought I would give this a try, and it is incredible. I had no idea that Johnson and Johnson makes this product, but I am not surprised. They make quality their #1 priority. You must continue to protect your face with a sunscreen however. I highly recommend this product.
on August 30, 2013
With in one to two weeks of using this my face cleared up instantly! My skin is super soft, less oily, my marks are practically gone! I also bought Ambi's other lotions and products and they are the bomb! My skin feels amazing! I'll use them forever!
on June 9, 2014
My skin had been looking very dull and dry for sometime--for about a year. I've been trying to find moisturizers that work, but most are too greasy and often times causes my skin to break out. After purchasing and using the Ambi daily moisturizer, I started noticing the difference within the first two days of use. My skin looked so much better, my breakouts were actually diminishing, and the texture was definitely improving from the slight leathery texture my skin was. I also had tiny bumps all over my face that were very noticeable, especially in direct sunlight; the other day i took a picture outside and these tiny bumps have pretty much left and when i'm in bad lighting (well i should say really bright, but bad because of how my skin looks in it), the tiny bumps are now only on my forehead and there are only a few!!! It's been almost a week and I love how my skin is looking! It's more even toned and feels smooth, it has a dewy glow, and my acne scars have even lightened. The best part about this moisturizer is that it is also a sunscreen, so now I have a moisturizer in which I don't have to lather on a layer of sunscreen on top. I'm loving this moisturizer and definitely do not see myself changing to another anytime soon, if at all!!!
on August 6, 2012
i am really lovin' this moisturizer:) it is light, smells great, and does not leave my skin looking oily. i have had oily skin for many years, and have had a hard time finding the right one. i am so grateful that this product works good and does not make my skin more oily.
on June 22, 2012
I have brown skin and I have acne scars. I wanted to try ambi out so I can wear less makeup. I have been using it for a week now and my acne scars are lightening up a little bit. This moisturizer gives your skin a "glowing look" and the more you use it the better your face looks.
on April 19, 2010
Couple this Ambi Moisturizer with Ambi Fade Soap and you've got a "knock-out" combination to keep your face clear, smooth, moisturized and healthy!
on September 12, 2011
This lotion is great.
I don't know how well it'll hold up to the "24hour" test, but I just applied some to my legs and they feel very smooth and moisturized, without being greasy. It's soft, without leaving your skin dry. I recommend this to anyone who's trying to find a great lotion that won't be terribly expensive!