Ambient Weather WS-07 Big Digit 8-Channel Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple to read, simple to use and affordable, the WS-07 includes an indoor thermo-hygrometer in the console and can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermo-hygrometer sensors at the same from the large digit, uncluttered jumbo display
- The WS-07 includes one remote thermo-hygrometer and seven additional sensors can be added (F007TH) for comprehensive monitoring
- The uncluttered display console displays temperature and humidity with jumbo 1.25" LCD characters which can be easily read from across the room
- The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermo-hygrometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons. In scroll mode, all of the indoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals
- Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (deg F vs. deg C)
- Simple to read, simple to use, and affordable, the WS-07 includes an indoor thermo-hygrometer in the console and can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermo-hygrometer sensors at the same from the large digit, uncluttered jumbo display.
- The WS-07 includes one remote thermo-hygrometer and seven additional sensors can be added (F007TH) for comprehensive monitoring.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The WS-07 Series Big Digit 8-Channel Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer
Features and Specifications:
- Indoor/ Outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F.
- Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99%.
- Dip switch selectable remote channels.
- Min/ Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Frequency: 433 MHz.
- Update Rate: 60 seconds.
- Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 inch.
- LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50 inch.
- LCD Segment Height: 1.25 inches.
Simple To Read, Simple to Use, and Affordable
Simple to read, simple to use, and affordable, the WS-07 series can be configured many different ways, and supports multiple consoles and up to eight wireless thermo-hygrometer sensors.
Choose the configuration that suits your application the best (use the product images as your guide).
The console includes a thermo-hygrometer sensor, and can read and update up to eight wireless thermo-hygrometer sensors at the same from the large digit, uncluttered jumbo display.
In addition, multiple consoles can be purchased to read the sensors from different locations within your house or business.
Additional Console Features
The uncluttered display console displays temperature and humidity with jumbo 1.25 inch LCD characters which can be easily read from across the room.
The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermo-hygrometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons.
In scroll mode, all of the indoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals.
The console also includes an optional temperature and humidity calibration feature for the utmost accuracy.
Comfort level and rate of change indicators are also displayed.
Supports up to 8 Wireless Sensors
Special Notes and Caveats:
- The wireless signal will not penetrate solid metal or earth.
- Remote sensor transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions).
- Place wireless sensor in dry, shaded area for best results.
Mix and Match Up To Eight Wireless Sensors
The display console can remotely read and update up to eight remote sensors, including a temperature probe (F007TP), floating pool and spa thermometer (F007PF or F008PFN), indoor thermo-hygrometer (FT012TH), outdoor thermo-hygrometer (F007TH) or thermometer (F007T).
The remote sensor includes LCD display and channel designation.
Applications include measuring multiple temperature and humidity locations at the same time (both inside and outside), including different rooms of a house or building, drying rooms, humidors, and wine cellars.
|Pool and Spa Temperature||✓||✓|
|Interior Room Comfort||✓|
|Refrigerator & Freezer Temperature||✓|
|Guitar Cases & Humidors||✓||✓||Moonphase|
|Comments||Mix and match up to 8 sensors||Mix and match up to 8 sensors||Mix and match up to 8 sensors||Mix and match up to 8 sensors||Mix and match up to 8 sensors||Mix and match up to 8 sensors|
|Console Sensors||Temperature||Temperature||Temperature||Temperature & Humidity|
|Wireless Sensors||Floating Pool & Spa Temperature||Temperature Probe||Temperature||Floating Pool & Spa Temperature||3 x Thermo-Hygrometer||5 x Thermo-Hygrometer|
|Wireless Sensors Supported||8||8||8||8||8||8|
|Calibration (optional)||Temperature||Temperature||Temperature||Temperature & Humidity||Temperature & Humidity||Temperature & Humidity|
|Time Clock & Alarm||Clock, Time Alarm, Hi and Lo Indoor, Channel 1 and Channel 2 Temperature Alarm||Clock, Time Alarm, Hi and Lo Indoor, Channel 1 and Channel 2 Temperature Alarm||Clock, Time Alarm, Hi and Lo Indoor, Channel 1 and Channel 2 Temperature Alarm||Clock, Time Alarm, Channel 1 Temperature||Clock, Time Alarm, Sensor Alarms for all channels||Clock, Time Alarm, Sensor Alarms for all channels|
|Min and Max||Resets Daily or Manually||Resets Daily or Manually||Resets Daily or Manually||Resets Daily or Manually||Resets Manually||Resets Manually|
|Backlight||Green||High Contrast TFT Display||High Contrast TFT Display|
|PC Software and Data Archiving||✓||✓|
|Radio Controlled Clock||✓||✓|
|Console Sensors||Temperature and Humidity||Temperature||Temperature, Humidity and Barometer||Temperature, Humidity and Barometer||Temperature & Humidity||Temperature & Humidity|
|Wireless Sensors||Temperature||2 x Temperature||Temperature & Humidity||Temperature & Humidity||Temperature||Temperature & Humidity|
|Barometer & Forecast||Barometer, Forecast & Barograph||Barometer, Forecast & Barograph||Forecast|
|Wireless Sensors Supported||8||8||1||1||3||8|
|Calibration (optional)||Temperature & Indoor Humidity||Temperature||Temperature, Humidity & Barometer||Temperature, Humidity & Barometer||Temperature & Humidity|
|Time Clock & Alarm||Time Clock||Clock, Time Alarm, Hi and Lo Indoor, Outdoor Temperature and Humidity, Dew Point and Barometer||Clock, Time Alarm, Hi and Lo Indoor, Outdoor Temperature and Humidity, Dew Point and Barometer||Clock & Alarm|
|Min and Max||Resets Automatically Every 24 Hours or Manually||Resets Manually||Resets Manually||Resets Manually||Resets Manually||Resets Automatically Every 24 Hours or Manually|
|Moonphase, Sunrise, Sunset||Moonphase, Sunrise, Sunset|
The sensor search mode allows you to re-sync sensors without removing and re-inserting batteries.
Optional temperature and humidity calibration is provided for the upmost accuracy, Although calibration is optional and not required, the purpose of calibration is to fine tune or correct for any sensor error associated with the devices margin of error and inevitable sensor drift associated with electronic measurments. The measurement can be adjusted from the console to calibrate to a known source.
Includes minimum and maximum temeprature and humidity display with easy reset option.
Indoor/Outdoor temperature & humidity
Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
Indoor/Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99%
Comfort level and rate of change indicators
Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds
Dip switch selectable remote channels
Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted
Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity
Monitors temperature and humidity in up to 8 remote locations
Included remote sensor (F007TH) transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds
Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in
LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50"
LCD Segment Height: 1.25 inches
Main Unit - 4 x AAA (not included)
Remote Sensor - 2 x AAA (not included)
Compare to similar items
This item Ambient Weather WS-07 Big Digit 8-Channel Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer
ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Humidity Gauge
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ambient Weather||i-Tronics||Amazon.com||Ambient Weather||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 5 x 4.5 in||0.84 x 3.11 x 2.62 in||1 x 5 x 4.5 in||0.75 x 2 x 4.5 in||2.38 x 1.25 x 4.25 in||0.78 x 3.9 x 4.3 in|
Top customer reviews
1) This device has very large, bold numerals that can easily be read across the room. Only one of my other devices is this easy to read from as far away and it is almost a foot in width! The way this device is so readable is by displaying the readings from the main sensor for a period and then rotating through displaying the other sensors. Even though the WS-07 comes with one remote device it can support up to eight. However, waiting for the readings for eight remotes and the main reading to rotate through the display would be painfully slow. If you want more than the one remote included with the unit, I would not recommend more than one additional remote.
2) The WS-07 has great wireless range. I currently have the remote unit on the 1st floor at one end of a large house and the main unit is on the 2nd floor at the diagonally opposite end of the house. The reception has been flawless over that distance of ~75-80ft going through about 5 walls and the ceiling.
3) One of the biggest surprises for me is the User's Manual. The norm for a device like this is a barely readable 2-3 page manual. The WS-07 comes with a professionally written 10 page manual that covers all features in excellent and lucid detail. I was surprised in reading the manual to find that both humidity and temperature for the main and remote sensors can be calibrated. This is a rare feature in low cost weather devices.
I see that the buyer has the option to purchase directly from Ambient for $19.99+$8.50 shipping or Amazon Prime customers can purchase it for $29.04. I have purchased other weather devices from Ambient and know that a direct purchase gets me UPS Ground shipping from Arizona which takes a week to arrive on the east coast. As an Amazon Prime customer, I would definitely opt for paying the additional $0.55 to get 2-day shipping.
I can definitely recommend this device. If the WS-07 is not exactly what you are after, I would recommend a trip to Ambient Software's website. As far as I know they are the largest Internet retailer of weather instruments. Overall their selections and pricing are excellent. They have quite a variety of devices in this same basic price range.
Full disclosure: This product was received for no charge in exchange for an unbiased review.
UPDATE: one of the units refuses to display outside temp even though the sender is 15 feet away. Also I don;t like that you have to push a button to get the outside air temp. My old unit displayed them both, indoor and outdoor, side-by-=side. I don't care for these units, I am going in another direction.
Update: Apparently the batteries were not the issue. The indoor unit quit communicating with the remote and would not switch to the external channel. Returned for refund.