Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on January 3, 2016
Such a cool piece. Very visually interesting.

It will require a little bit of patience (and food coloring of choice) to set up properly. My kids are super intrigued, especially by the thermometer.

Also, all pieces are packed in solid styrofoam, inside another rigid box. They are VERY well secured!
on September 24, 2014
Bought this for my mom for her birthday after the cat knocked her last Galileo thermometer over, and she absolutely loves it. We had no problems with anything fitting where it belonged. The only difficulty we had was filling the hygrometer, required multiple syringefuls of water, and the syringe tube was stiff and difficult to insert, definitely a two person job. Looks great, extremely satisfied!
on April 17, 2017
I bought this for myself. I love it. It is beautiful to look at too!
on June 16, 2016
I am so incredibly impressed with this product. The packaging was perfect and ensured there would be no breakage. The size is very impressive, and the whole piece is just gorgeous. Cannot wait to give it to the recipient!!
on January 4, 2014
I am not sure how accurate it is, but it is fun to watch the glass bulbs float around with the different temp changes and the colored water is neat how it goes from the globe to the tube. but be aware, filling the globe is a lot harder than the directions make it appear. my filling syringe tube was kinked and made it very difficult to fill. but if you like weather gadgets, then you will like this.
on May 23, 2013
i purchased this for my husband about a year ago. we really enjoy having it around, noticing when a storm is brewing without watching the news, checking out the temperature.

it really came in handy for me to tell how warm/cold our bedroom was right after i gave birth when couldn't tell the actual temperature for my newborn because of hot flashes. otherwise, it's been a neat little novelty. pretty, too.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this gift as a Christmas present. The gentleman I bought this for has everything. He is fascinated with the weather and this is one item he did not have. This is a beautiful display and easy to set up. The gentleman really liked it. It is prominently displayed for all to see. The packaging was great. It was very secure. I would recommend this product to others for that "someone" who loves knowing about the weather.
on July 28, 2014
Really nice decorative and functional classic weather station. Galileo Thermometers are always a conversation piece... this one, together with the Glass Fluid Barometer is even better. Used it for a drawing prize in my booth for a scientific trade show! The price is great as well!
on April 12, 2013
When I received the first one the thermometer didn’t fit into the wooden base. The opening in the base was too small. I returned the item and was sent a second one with no problem from Amazon. When I opened the second one and began the assembly the thermometer was very tight and didn’t fit properly again. When I tried to put the thermometer in the base it broke and glass went everywhere. That was the last attempted for me. I would not recommend this product.
on November 21, 2013
This is awsome deal for the price. Bought this for my dad as a gift for Christmas. I was kinda worried it was going to look cheap but not at all. The wood deck is nice and solid. The gage is simple and elegant. You have to fill the water glob yourself but it dose come with the tool to fill it.