Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on January 12, 2014
This show came out in 2008. I let the "oh I'm not really into animated stuff" mentality keep me from watching it until 2014. What the hell was I thinking? What a waste, because this show is seriously awesome. If the new Rebels show is half this good I'll be obsessively tuning in every week like a Breaking Bad addict. However, if I could, I would give this show 4.95 stars, solely because every time I watch this show and love every second of it, I get just a little bit angrier that we had to wait THREE YEARS after THE WORST STAR WARS MOVIE EVER for that forced 142 minute crapfest that was Attack of the Clones, when we could have watched 2 movies based on some of the story arcs for this show. I mean seriously, that prancing through the meadows of Naboo, falling in love with a girl twice your age BS made me want to put a knife through my trachea. Okay sorry to go on a "Lucas raped my childhood rant" but yeah this show is awesome. The plot, dialogue, and voice acting are so good anyone should like it but if you're a Star Wars it's an absolute must.
on September 9, 2013
I waited until several months ago to give this series a try. I was put off by the animation style as well as the idea of Anakin having a padawan. It seemed like a silly idea, purposely directed at children. Boy was I wrong.

This series is one of the finest testaments to Star Wars. It is an expertly crafted story with the same quality you would expect from any Star Wars production. Whomever created this series put their heart into it. On many occasions this series outshines the movies in both story and even visually. I have watched all the way up to Season 5, episode 20 and I feel privileged that I got to see it. I almost don't want to finish the final episodes because then I'll have to wait. I've no doubt I'll rewatch this series again soon once I do finish it.

When I first read the reviews I saw people raving about how their children love this series. Don't be dissuaded by this. This series will be equally appreciated by adults and at some points I'd mark it around PG-13 in terms of content. The dialog is also written in a way that it will be enjoyed by all ages. I also hope the parents of those children are lucky enough to watch this series as well. It's one heck of a treat for anyone who enjoys Star Wars.

Well? Why are you still reading this? Go buy it. Get the HD version as well. I purchased the Standard version for Season 1, but HD for the rest and, oh my goodness, was it the right choice. Some of the battles could only be fully appreciated in HD.
on October 14, 2015
This is a great series, filling in the space between movie episodes II and III. We are using this as a homework reward. When my son gets his homework done, we all sit down and watch an episode. Best motivation I have found yet!
on February 29, 2016
Great quality, great show, and have had no issues with the streaming. There are times when the quality isn't as good at first, but it usually improves relatively quickly. It is possible that this can be attributed to my wireless connection also. Giving it 4 stars for this slight difference in streaming quality at times, but overall I am very satisfied.
on July 6, 2016
The first few episodes are good, but not great.. but get past the first 4-5, and its great television. NOT for children.. lots of things that would have to be explained to those who are younger than 12 -13 years old. Moral quandries, People dying for real-life reasons. This show has a lot of maturity given the subject matter.
on January 19, 2017
This fills in the blanks between episode 2 and 3. In season six they ended it too soon, before episode 3 there is Labyrinth of evil which explaines and shows how the chancellor is captured and where Skywalker and Kenobe come from before entering the opening scenes of Revenge of the Sith.
on February 5, 2016
According to my grandson "great."
on March 29, 2016
Wonderful cartoon. My children and I love it! Even much better than the new Star Wars movie as a whole. Has great lessons for my children and full of fantastic characters!
on March 14, 2015
This was an EXCELLENT purchase! My sons loved this season. They've had it for one year and still watch it. I recommend this season to anyone who is into Star Wars.
on September 15, 2013
I wasn't a huge fan of season 1, but the show just gets better from here. It's worth picking this season up to really understand some of the longer arcs of the show.