Amco 8796 Stainless Steel 5-Piece Utensil Set,Medium
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5-PIECE KITCHEN TOOL SET: This set includes a ladle, slotted turner, skimmer, slotted spoon and solid spoon.
- HIGH QUALITY: These kitchen tools are made to stand the test of time from heavy-duty stainless steel that provides strength and durability.
- FOOD SAFE, BPA FREE: Crafted from top-graded material, these utensils are perfectly balanced and weighted for comfort, easy to grip and very practical for all types of cooking
- EXTRA LONG HANDLE: Each handle is approximately 14-inch long, perfect for reaching into the deep pots, keeping your hands away from the heat source, and feature a convenient hang hole for alternate storage.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This set of kitchen tools is dishwasher safe making clean up quick and easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Amco Houseworks, an award-winning brand, has been making cooking and cleaning easier since the 1970s. It's a commitment that's earned it the love and respect of professional and home cooks around the world. Amco Houseworks creates quality, innovative, stylishly designed kitchen tools and accessories that help people enhance the quality of their cooking and entertaining. Amco Houseworks uses commercial grade stainless steel to craft its top quality kitchen utensils and accessories. We specialize in combining precision and performance to create stylishly designed premium kitchen tools. Our products are innovative, are intuitive and easy to use for the cooking enthusiast. This Amco Basic Ingredients 5-piece utensil set is a value and conveniently packaged as a starter set. These tools will cover the basics. The set includes a ladle, slotted turner, skimmer and 2 solid spoons. Each tool is stainless steel, measures approximately 14-inch long, has a hole in the handle that allows for hanging and is dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially, I was a bit worried about the handle design, but that went away quickly. I like the balance and I already find myself reaching for these in preference to my other utensils. They feel good in the hand, the balance gives you great control, and they are pretty and shiny. Highly recommended!
They feel good. They're a tiny bit rough where they were cut from stamped metal and the "finish" on them is probably a 7 out of 10, but I paid about $10 for them. I went to a large box retailer and utensils like these, perhaps a little thinner, start off at $5 each. This is a spectacular bargain. And they look good in the utensil jar that sits on the counter next to the stove. Very pleased with this purchase. I'd say you get more than your money's worth with this purchase. Weary of nylon and plastic melting on my other utensils, I propped these up with a set of bamboo utensils for non-stick cookware. I have no complaints.