Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 5, 2011
We have about 30 peach trees and this peach pitter is a huge time saver when it comes to canning peaches. Peel the peach first then slice and you have perfectly sized slices for canning. So much better than trying to get the pit out. I highly recommend this product.
on August 10, 2014
I am giving this a four star review because it squishes riper peaches. I am not sure there is any design that would prevent mashing rather than slicing a ripe peach. This one is commendable since it has sharp edges AND comes with an edge cover. If you rock it lightly to one side rather than just push down you can get the slicing started with less smashing. We have also used it successfully to slice mangoes. The oval shape fits most mangoes if you get the slicer aligned with the pit.
on October 29, 2012
I thought this would be useful, but the fruit has to be a certain ripeness to work. Ripe is not an option since it just smashes the fruit. Also, the pits have to be a certain size: small and large did not work either. I tried it on nectarines - nope. Oh well, it was a nice thought - you can have mine free!
on October 15, 2013
Picked this up for my wife, since it came with the apple peeler that I had previously ordered. This peach pitter/slicer is a handy gizmo that saves time with prepping peaches for freezing. The only draw-back would be that this slicer does not entirely cut all the way through the peach so that it does take some tearing at the end to separate the slices & the peaches cannot be too mushy or it turns the entire peach into a sticky mess.
on June 28, 2016
This gadget creates 12 TINY pieces. If you haven't peeled the fruit first, you are stuck peeling 12 tiny pieces of peach. Unless of course, you enjoy eating the fuzzy skin. I have a few other fruit-coring/slicing gadgets and this is my least favorite. Probably won't use it very much.
on February 11, 2012
It works and IT WORKS DAMN WELL! I am impressed! This is going to be such a time saver in the kitchen
on April 9, 2014
I've used these for apples but never had one for peaches till now. Great, it is super fast and no worries about the pit. Now if I could just get a good quality peach I'll have it made. Makes peach slivers the perfect size for sticking in your iced tea, wine, water, etc.
on September 24, 2011
This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets! It is everything it claims to be and more. Works like dream!
on August 19, 2013
This little gadget is great! I have a lot of trouble slicing peaches around the pit and it looks so messy when I get done. In one movement the center goes right around the pit and the uniform slices just fall away. It takes a little tweaking to get it to finish cutting through but it's really no trouble.
on October 2, 2013
We got thru a box of peaches in no time. Scalded the skins of and whammo - sliced peaches. My three daughters were all fighting over who got to use it! Like other have mentioned it will mush the overripe ones, so use fairly firm fruit.