Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange
|Price:||$8.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.72 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Orange squeezer
- Have healthy and tasty pure juice without any seeds or pulp
- Juicing has never been more efficient
- Orange colored, enameled aluminum
- By Amco - innovative, efficient and timeless kitchenware products
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
after trying the lemon squeezer, a unitasker if there ever was one, i went ahead and purchased both the lime and orange squeezers. i am happy with all three. the construction has proven to be solid, the pin is solid and can take punishment, and you will never find something better that these tools for getting juice out of your citrus.
while i have owned orange juicers and all manner of electric and manual gadgets to extract juice from my lemons, limes, and oranges, these Amco tools have proven the best. after squeezing hundreds of fruits with them i have found that ease of use, quick clean-up, and agreeable price to be compelling enough for me to both reccommend them to you and to buy them as gifts to foodie friends.
1) The material is metal and heavy, but not too heavy where your hand would get tired.
2) It was easy to squeeze the oranges. I thought maybe it would be difficult or maybe my hand wouldn't fit around the device with an orange in it. But it was super easy.
3) Easy to clean. I just rinsed it off.
4) One of the reviews said it was messy, but I got a couple of drops on my hand. That's it. I squeezed the orange juice into measuring bowl with a spout. Then, when it was done I poured it into glass. Easy as pie. Seriously. There was no squirting juice everywhere so I am not sure what that reviewer was doing to cause such a mess.
5) I never really thought about this before, but I guess an unexpected bonus is you don't have to strain out any seeds. By nature of the design, it does that for you during the squeezing process.
I used regular sized (medium, I guess) oranges. See pictures. I tried to measure oranges and lemons I used. There was still a bit of space left even after I placed the oranges in the device. I also juiced 2 lemons and they worked just as well.
Helpful hint: I made a glass of OJ. 4 medium-sized oranges and 2 lemons made an 8oz glass of OJ. It was delicious.
Worth every penny. And so much fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome juicer! Can also, besides oranges, do lemons and limes! Great value.Published 7 days ago by Anita Wenzel
So I bought this thinking it was meant for limes but in case the title isn't clear it's for oranges. Although its meant for oranges it does still work for limes. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Alen Kim
lower handle snapped off while squeezing an orange half. less than 3 moths old, used it maybe 10 times. a real pos!Published 1 month ago by Stephen T. Shearin
I bought the orange size juicer because I frequently juice lemons, limes, and oranges to add to my water. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Drey
Very poor quality. Hinge is very flimsy. Also, the orange coating is not even on the whole object. I contacted amazon and was once again thrilled with their customer service about... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent tool for anyone with an orange tree! And these are difficult to find in brick and mortar retail stores where only lemon and lime juicers are available.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer