|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.76 x 2.64 x 2.13 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Amcrest 1080P Webcam with Microphone & Privacy Cover, Web Cam USB Camera, Computer HD Streaming Webcam for PC Desktop & Laptop w/ Mic, Wide Angle Lens & Large Sensor for Superior Low Light (AWC201-B)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Max Focal Length||4 Millimeters|
About this item
- Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P @ 30fps. This USB Webcam comes with enhanced capability utilizing the CMOS ⅓ image sensor. Wide 70° viewing angle, no optical distortion. Great for webinars, and video conferencing.
- The Amcrest 1080p HD Webcam comes with a Privacy Cover, the privacy covers your webcam when not in use, and prevents web hackers from spying on you. Provides security, privacy and ease of mind.
- Webcam with Built-in Microphone. Built-in dual noise reducing microphone, superior stereo audio, which allows for clear and natural sound recording. It’s the best choice of video combined with a built-in microphone to provide the best video conference experience even in a noisy environment.
- USB 2.0 Plug & Play. Fits for multi-operations: Windows, Mac OS and Android etc. Platform Compatibility: Skype, Youtube, Yahoo!@Messenger, MSN, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Gmail, WeChat etc instant messaging applications.
- Versatile Placement - The Amcrest Webcam comes with a mounting clip and ¼ tripod thread so that you can use it on just about any surface. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
70º Wide View Angle
The Amcrest USB Webcam comes equipped with a wide 70° viewing angle. Great for webinars, and video conferencing.
Platform Compatibility: Skype, Youtube, Yahoo!@Messenger, MSN, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Gmail, WeChat etc instant messaging applications.
The Amcrest USB Webcam comes with a mounting clip and ¼ tripod thread, so that you can use it on just about any surface including laptops and computer monitors.
5.5 ft USB 2.0 Cable
The 5.5 ft USB 2.0 cable is perfect for multi-operations including Windows, Mac OS and Android etc.
|1080P USB Webcam with 3.6mm Lens||1080P USB Webcam with 4.3mm Lens||Dual Mic 1080P USB Webcam with 3.6mm Lens||4MP UltraHD USB Webcam with 4.3mm Lens||Dual Mic 5MP UltraHD USB Webcam with 3.6mm Lens||4K UltraHD USB Webcam with 4.5mm Lens|
|Resolution||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||4MP UltraHD (2560x1440)||5MP UltraHD (2592x1944)||4K UltraHD (3840x2160)|
|Field of View||70° Wide View||90° Super Wide VieW||90º Wide View||85º Wide View||65º Wide View||75º Wide View|
|Microphone||Built-in High Sensitivity Microphone||Built-in Microphone||Built-in Dual Microphone||Built-in Microphone||Built-in Dual Microphone||Built-in Microphone|
|Cable Length||5ft 5in||5ft 9in||6ft||5ft 9in||6ft 8in||5ft 9in|
|Compatibility||Windows, Windows 10, Mac OS, Andriod, Skype, Youtube, Android IPTV, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Gmail, WeChat etc instant messaging applications||Windows, Windows 10, Mac OS, Andriod, Skype, Youtube, Android IPTV, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Gmail, WeChat etc instant messaging applications||Windows, Windows 10, Mac OS, Andriod, Skype, Youtube, Android IPTV, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Gmail, WeChat etc instant messaging applications|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box it small it came in was small and was packed in a shipping envelope. In the box is the camera, with permanently attached USB cable, a small tripod, and instructions.
On my Dell Laptop (about 3 years old running Windows 10) it was truly "plug and play". It even switched the camera and mic from my built-in options to the new Amcrest Camera. After Windows said I was ready I started Zoom, and there I was !!!
I would say the picture quality is very, very good.... but not quite excellent. Is much, much better than the camera built in to my laptop. The picture quality is better than 90% of the video you'll see right now on cable news stations as they have people participating from home or remote locations. But not quite as good as the anchors who clearly have broadcast quality cameras.
You can NOT make any video or audio adjustments directly on the camera. The instructions indicate you must use the adjustments available in your hosting software (in my case Zoom). None were really needed for the video (other than slight physical adjustments in my room to eliminate glare from direct sunlight). Zoom didn't seem to offer any material options for lightness, contrast, zoom, etc.. Zoom did offer options for adjusting the mic sensitivity, and I did lower the sensitivity about 25%. Audio quality is very good. The audio is crisp and easy to understand but there is some very slight ambient background noise, probably coming from my air filter and HVAC system which was running. Its barely noticeable but not annoying. A lapel or higher quality desk mic would probably help, but again I don't believe it is necessary.
Placing the camera on top of my screen... I get a very nicely framed picture (3/4 body shot) when I sit about 3 to 4 feet away. I haven't found any way to electronically zoom yet, but maybe there is someway to do that with different video hosting software, other than Zoom.
All in all, I am very, very pleased.... and I have just ordered a second camera for my household.
I got this camera a week ago since my old laptop's internal camera was like 0.3 megapixels and the video image it was recording was just terrible. So I decided to come here and get some nice camera for a good value. I've checked different ones and read a bunch of reviews of logitech cameras as well as Microsoft ones. Reviews were different, good and bad... And after a long time surfing on amazon, I saw this Amcrest camera. I didn't even know that Amcrest makes web cameras. I'm pretty well familiar with Amrest's products because I have a whole NVR surveillance system with 4k cameras all around my house as well as a doorbell camera. I really like the quality of this company's products. They make very reliable and high quality stuff. So I decided to give it a try, as special because the price is affordable, lower than Logitech and Microsoft cameras. And guess what? I've got it, hook it up to my desktop computer (just on the top of the monitor), the good thing is a plug and play out of the box for windows 10 and I was surprised about the picture quality. It's just awesome! I really love it. So clean and crisp.
I'm using this web camera on a daily basis for my work (remotely now lol). It works with all apps I've tried it, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, you name it, works with all apps just fine. All people on the other end of the call immediately mentioned that the quality of my video calls greatly improved. It also has a built-in microphone, so you don't have to worry about getting an additional one. The USB cord of the camera is pretty long. It helped me a lot since my desktop computer's case sits next to my desk on the floor. The camera has a pretty good engineered holder, so you can attach it to practically any possible monitor, but even in case if not, it comes with a mini tripod, which you can attach to the camera's holder. Oh, another very important future that the camera comes with a mechanical privacy shutter, which you can close when the camera is not in use.
Overall great value and quality for the price. Absolutely recommend if you are having daily video calls, meetings or just web chats.
-Your Local System Administrator