Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Amcrest NV4116-HS (16CH 720P/1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K) Network Video Recorder - Supports up to 16 x 8-Megapixel IP Cameras, Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amcrest’s NV4116-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes, while Featuring 16CH Recording, Playback & Live View up to 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the WiFi IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Amcrest NV4116-HS / Records 16-Channels @ 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K & Playback 16-Channel @ 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. This Amcrest NVR works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package includes Amcrest NV4108 NVR, USB Mouse, Network Cable, Power Supply, User Manual, and Quick Start Guide CD. For initial setup, a monitor or TV with VGA/HDMI port is required. Do note that VGA/HDMI cable aren't included in the package. In order to save recording locally, a hard drive is required and should be supplied by the user. The unit is usable without hard drive and the only thing missing is recording. To setup NV4108, I connect network cable, power cable, and my monitor to it. NOTE that default resolution for NVR is 1280x1024 so make sure monitor/TV in use can display this resolution otherwise there will just be a blank screen. There are POE ports available in the back of NV4108 if you're using POE cameras. For me, I'm using WiFi IP cameras so I only need to connect to my network. After booting up, NV4108 have new user setup to walk user through initial settings such as reset password, set IP and time...etc. After that there will be a screen to setup existing IP cameras and if you own Amcrest or Foscam IP camera, NV4108 should be able to find them automatically. User can also setup other IP camera supporting ONVIF standard manually. Please see my video for GUI walk-through. To control NV4108, user can either use the on-device buttons or the included mouse.
- Easy setup for Amcrest IP camera owners. NV4108 also supports "Amcrest Pro View" app for live view/ video playback.
- NV4108 supports 8 IP cameras at 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP Resolution. It provides a neat overview screen and user can adjust 1/4/8 cameras per page or a tour mode which works like slide shows. There is OSD for each camera to display Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons.
- Camera settings and controls are accessible through NV4108's GUI. This saves time as I don't have to manually log into each camera to make adjustments and PTZ control.
- Motion alert notification will be shown on the overview screen as well. Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer alarm modes are available. Note that motion alert signal is sent from camera, not by NV4108.
- Once initial setup is done. I can simply login to NV4108 through web browser on PC or APP on Android/iPhone. NV4108 can be stored inside closet and become hidden. All it needs are network and power connection.
- Quite operation. I didn't hear much noise except hard drive spinning. There is no fan on the device.
- This unit requires Ethernet connection. There is no built-in WiFi.
- Somehow I can only get IE to work with the plugin to log in NV4108. Chrome doesn't respond to it when I tried. I'll try more and report back.
- The network port only supports 10/100mb speeds.
- The USB port can be connected to external hard drive but it's only used for backup configurations/settings/existing recordings. NV4108 can't record directly onto external hard drive.
The wife uses the HDMI GUI and IE and Android GUI. I did try the Windows Amcrest application but I prefer the web GUI
I am able to download videos from 7 weeks ago at 1080P with no issues both locally and over the internet.
Setup was easy enough for the wife. She installed a 4TB hard drive and plugged it in to our home network. After that I took over remotely from 3,000 miles away by first with a remote login to a networked PC at home and using IE browser to login to my home router to get the IP address of the NVR. Then I used the NVR IP to login with the default username/password. After I was connected to the NVR I added our 3-1080p wifi cameras (updated the login info because it defaulted the password that was set by the oem.
I also update the internal and external HTTP/S ports (I didn't like the default ports).
Setup port forwarding in my Modem and then my router.
One note: I had to change the Audio that my cameras provided. After that I was able to hear.
Don't forget to change the default user name and password for your cameras and NVR.
Also the Android app is nearly plug and play. Enter the Serial number in the app and it will connect via P2P. ( I'm not sure I like the P2P method)
FYI: the IE11 Web GUI needs some work if you don't use the default 100% zoom settings in windows. See attached photos.
Comment if you have questions about the web GUI
So I bought this Amcrest. WOW what a difference. Very easy setup and phone app loads quick. I set it up in like 20 min from pulling out of box and installing harddrive. Only issue was remote view. I didn't read the instructions. I work nights and was unable to view my cameras, but if I was onmy home network it was fine. When I got home I looked at the instructions, well I google the issue and it went to a setup video from Amcrest and showed how to setup remote viewing. 10 min later I was golden. Love this recorder. Highly recommend
2017-12-31 - It does detect my Foscam FI9900P as onvif at the correct ip & port 888, but does not let you go any further. Did enter L/P for the cam, but with no luck. Gives you a red light after adding the cam, which seams to mean not setup correctly.
2018-01-02 The foscam did finally setup correctly as onvif. It went green after going through the web interface. Didn't make any changes, it just started working, after I logged on?
2018-01-03 Setup the new Amcrest cam(IP3M-1026W) today. All was well, but it never goes as easy as they say it should, problem with changing the password, but it all worked out.
2018-01-10 Connected an Amcrest 4mega pixel cam(IP4M-1026W) to the NVR. All went well. Did notice that the Amcrest cams wireless connections are more stable than the foscam as onvif. All are connected to linksys router. Two cams are set at 760p and one at 1080p. Video streams to multiple devices are smooth from the NVR, but can slow a lot if any of the cams have to send out a second stream else where.
2018-01-11 The browser plugin seems to work in IE for the NVR & cams. Looks like you have to assign a perminate ip to each in the router setup. It asks to install the plugin after entering the ip that first time, then no more. May have something to do with compatibility mode.