4-Year Home Security Equipment Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Your Covered Product
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered
Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3-Megapixel (2304 x 1296P) WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera - IP67 Weatherproof, 3MP (1080P/1296P), IP3M-943B (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Magnificent Ultra High Definition 3-Megapixel / 1296P Video at 20fps (2MP/1080p at 30fps) with Latest Ambarella Chipset for Beyond-Amazing Picture Quality and Clarity. Compatible with Alexa on Echo Show.
- Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
- Great Field of View with Wide 100º Viewing Angle, Intelligent Digital Zoom and Night Vision up to 98 feet.
- Stay in Touch with Intelligent Motion Alerts as well as Mobile and Web Apps, Secure SSL Connectivity with HTTPS and AES Encryption.
- Cloud Recording and Playback with Free Live Viewing and 4 Hours of Free Storage via AmcrestCloud, Record and Playback Directly on MicroSD Card and Amcrest NVR (Not Included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 1 x Amcrest ProHD Outdoor Bullet Camera
- 1 x Network Cable
- 1 x 10 Foot Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty from Amcrest*
You also get:
Free Browser Viewing for PC/Mac.
Amcrest View iOS/Android/Kindle apps.
*Kindly contact customer care/website for further information.
Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3-Megapixel (2304 x 1296P) Weatherproof Bullet Camera
Peace of mind, no matter where you are
Is everything at home okay? Did I leave the garage open? Are the kids home from school? With the Amcrest ProHD camera, you can be in two (or more) places at once. Check-in on the things you care about - from anywhere.
Everything you've wanted in a security camera
No monthly fees. Motion detection, night vision, weatherproof housing, 4 hours of free cloud storage, and a lot more. This is the camera you've been waiting for.
Get set up quickly and easily.
The ProHD camera comes with a QR code on the camera that can be scanned with a mobile device using our free Amcrest View app (available on iOS/Android/Kindle). Say bye-bye to traditional, complex setup processes that require you to have a degree in computer science. The ProHD can be quickly and easily set up by anyone on Wi-Fi, using a mobile device. Instantly see live video using your computer, tablet, or phone from anywhere.
Experience true HD in 3-Megapixel (2304 x 1296P)
Featuring a Sony image sensor and Ambarella processor, the Amcrest ProHD camera streams in crisp, 1296P video quality. Soak in the vivid colors and rich imagery provided by a full 2304 x 1296P resolution at 20 frames per second (FPS). No need to strain your eyes, lean in close, or play the guessing game when you have this level of detail.
4 Hours of Free Cloud Storage
With Amcrest Cloud, you can login from a computer (PC or Mac), or use the Amcrest Cloud app on a mobile device to check on recorded footage. With an intelligent timeline display and intuitive interface, easily playback your recordings in seamless 3-Megapixel quality. Amcrest Cloud offers 4 hours of continuous recorded storage for free. You are never forced into paying subscription fees, and can start using our cloud service risk-free. Optional 7-day, 15-day, and 30-day storage plans are available for a monthly charge per camera.
Multiple Storage Options
In addition to Amcrest Cloud and MicroSD card, the Amcrest ProHD camera can also record to an FTP server, a NAS, onto your local computer, or to any Amcrest NVR (not included). We give you full control over how you want to use your camera, and never force you to use a specific solution. With the ProHD camera, you have full control over your recordings and can manage them however you'd like.
Easy remote viewing on your PC and mobile devices.
Checking in on what you love has never been easier: all you need is an internet connection. Instantly receive a securely encrypted, live video feed via your computer, tablet, or mobile phone, from anywhere and at any time. Our superb web interface also has the advantage of working on most browsers, including Firefox and Safari.
IP67 heavy-duty metal weatherproof cameras
All of our ProHDs are heavy-duty metal IP67 cameras engineered to perform in severe environmental conditions. The IP67 rating is awarded for devices that have tested as completely airtight against dust and able to endure any kind of wind and rain. Each camera's excellent build quality is part of what guarantees the amazing reliability of our surveillance cameras.
See in the dark up to 98 feet
Cutting-edge night vision technology allows you to get a crystal clear picture, even in total darkness. The ProHD camera has 30 IR LEDs which provide up to 98 feet of night vision. With the ability to light up an entire driveway or backyard at night, you'll never be in the dark again.
US Warranty and Lifetime Support
All purchases include Amcrest's 1-Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support, making our fully-featured, quality engineered ProHD camera one of the best values available for a security camera. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that if your ProHD camera ever stops working within a year of purchase, it will be replaced promptly from our headquarters based in Houston, Texas.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera - 1080P (1920TVL), IP2M-841 (Silver)
Amcrest ProHD 2K WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera - 1296p, IP3M-941B (Black)
Amcrest ProHD 2K WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera - 1296p, IP3M-941W (White)
Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3 Megapixel Wi-Fi Vandal Dome IP Security Camera - IP3M-956 (Black)
Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3-Megapixel (2304 x 1296P) WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera (Black)
Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 3-Megapixel (2304 x 1296P) WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera (White)
|Field of View||Wide 90°||Wide 90°||Wide 90°||Super Wide 100º||Super Wide 100º||Super Wide 100º|
|Pan, Tilt, Zoom||Yes / Yes / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom||Yes / Yes / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom||Yes / Yes / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom||No / No / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom||No / No / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom||No / No / Yes: with Intelligent Digital Zoom|
|Night Vision||Up to 32ft||Up to 32ft||Up to 32ft||Up to 98ft||Up to 98ft||Up to 98ft|
|Two-Way Audio||Yes: Built-In Mic/Speaker, and Includes External Audio Jacks||Yes: Built-In Mic/Speaker, and Includes External Audio Jacks||Yes: Built-In Mic/Speaker, and Includes External Audio Jacks||None||None||None|
|Quick and Easy Setup||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Cloud Recording||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage||Optional - Free Trial Includes 4 Hours of Free Storage|
|Local Recording||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR,MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud|
|Connection Type||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz/ 5 ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz/ 5 ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption|
|Video Resolution||Full HD: 1920x1080p, H.264 Compression||Ultra HD: 3M (2304×1296p), H.264 Compression||Ultra HD: 3M (2304×1296p), H.264 Compression||Ultra HD: 3M (2304×1296p), H.264 Compression||Ultra HD: 3M (2304×1296p), H.264 Compression||Ultra HD: 3M (2304×1296p), H.264 Compression|
Compare with similar items
ProHD 3MP WiFi Security IP Bullet Camera: Wide 100 FOV / Remote Web Access from Smartphone/Tablet / Storage to NVR or Amcrest Cloud / Intelligent Digital Zoom / Night Vision Up to 98ft / Smart Motion Alerts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the bullet camera, in black, from a Deal of the Day to see if it would be a good candidate to replace my 7 year old Lorex system. I have since purchased one dome (956) and two bullet (943) cameras in white, along with their 4108 NVR. My application is for outdoor use only to monitor my property. I like them enough to replace my 640x480 wireless Lorex system that had a DVR and three cameras. Going from 640x480 to 2304x1296 is a gain of about 9x in number of pixels. The colors from Amcrest is more saturated and is adjustable but I've left them as they came.
These are the things I don't like about Amcrest:
1. Setting up the cameras is always a lesson in frustration and it may be partly my fault since I keep thinking I need to use the password I want to use instead of the default first. I always start with Ethernet configuration but the wifi name never seem to be listed. So I switch back and forth between Ethernet and Wifi configuration until I get to work with Ethernet.
2. Lack of clear documentation sucks. Plain and simple. This leads to most of the things I don't like about the system.
3. The event/motion setup on the Android mobile app setup is confusing. The meaning of the icons is not obvious. The "hand" one doesn't seem to do anything. So I just use the PC or Mac Surveillance Pro program or the the NVR setup instead which gives me four mask settings.
4. The interface between platforms isn't in sync.
a. There is limited functionality in the mobile app as compared to the programs and NVR interface.
b. Rotation of the camera view on the mobile app is a nightmare with its confusing icons. Clear in Surveillance Pro on the PC. Clear via the NVR interface. Missing on the Mac.
c. Night vision enable/disable is clear on the app but does not seem to be available in Surveillance Pro on the PC or Mac. It's available on the NVR but is more complicated.
d. Main video stream disable/enable is only available on the mobile app., but for some reason while setting the video stream parameters on the Mac, one of my cameras' main video stream was disabled. I only found out that was the problem using the mobile app because I can connected to the camera but get no video on the NVR, which defaults to the main video stream while the mobile app defaults to the substream video and I get video on the app but not the NVR!
e. Because my purpose is for outdoor applications, the motion event blocks are too large. I wish they were smaller. So my threshold setting is low, 1 - 4 most of the time, depending on how close I want to trigger a motion event.
5. On the dome camera, because there is the dome, car or street lights create a streak in the image. Headlights will set off a motion event.
6. On the dome camera, limited angle adjustment vs. the bullet camera. I mounted mine upside down on a horizontal surface so the angle will only give me so much sky because of this limitation. Your mileage may vary depending on how it's mounted.
7. No mobile, 2.5", hard drive mounting capability in the NVR.
8. Event viewing is a bit clunky across all platforms. Worst via the NVR interface. But I've learned to deal with it. If there are any glitches in the playback, it's in how it was recorded, not the device's fault. Verified it when I extracted the video and played it on the PC.
9. Selecting the camera to view as the main screen during playback on the mobile app can be challenging. Must be the sensitivity of the app. This affects the bottom disappearing menu that doesn't seem to have a clear way to display in landscape mode once it goes away. All I do is turn the phone to portrait to get it back before rotating the phone back to landscape.
No system is perfect but I love my new Amcrest system. The one problem I had initially was with the mobile app but it turned out it was caused by the crowded 2.4 GHz channel my router was using. Whenever I added a camera, the app would only connect to the latest camera. Very frustrating. When I was away, like at work, I couldn't connect up to any cameras. So with a free network analyzer app, I found that in my house channels 1, 6, and 11 were the crowded channels. After setting my router to use channel 3, all my connection issues went away and have been perfect ever since for over a week.
These are the things I love about Amcrest:
1. Storage of recordings the way I want. On microSD or NVR, or both. My number two on the list.
2. Files storage is very efficient. Over ten days with four cameras, it's used 29 GB of space with aggressive motion detection. I have a 160 GB mobile hard drive in the NVR. I won't need to purchase terabyte hard drives for this application. I use mobile hard drives because they are quieter than desktop hard drives.
3. High resolution. Much higher than my Lorex cameras.
4. Clear, saturated color picture.
5. IP67 with all the o-rings and gaskets included. The one for the antenna is to got outside on the male end rather than inside the female end. But I've used it in the female end just fine. I also use silicone tape to make sure everything is water tight.
6. Wide view at 100 degrees, much wider than my old Lorex, which was less than 60 degrees, I believe.
7. Ease of mounting. Dome camera came with a template. Bullet camera is all connected as one.
8. Reasonable price. They are about half the price as my old Lorex cameras which were prone to disconnection. No disconnections or resets have been required thus far.
9. Cameras can be set up to auto sync for time at an interval of your choosing. Same with the NVR.
10. Cameras can set set up to automatically change for Daylight Saving. Same with the NVR.
11. Auto-maintenance to reset the the cameras at an interval of your choosing. Same with the NVR.
12. Auto-maintenance to delete files at an interval of your choosing. Same with the NVR. I set mine to delete after 30 days.
13. Customizable almost everything like bit rate and frame rate, video flip, mirror, and rotate, color saturation, night mode auto or off, color or black and white. Hard wire Ethernet or wireless. Naming of the channels, though it's a little obscure and one field is local to the application used rather than a global setting. Again, documentation will go a long way in understanding how that actually works.
14. Although playback is a bit clunky, it's much better than my old Lorex system which was in list format over multiple pages. This is in a timeline format much like you'd see with the Nest but not as easy to select.
15. Not affected by the brightness of the sun. My old Lorex camera would go on the fritz just with the sun reflecting off the lawn, with most of the picture showing solid blocks of color, triggering motion events continuously. It was worst with snow on the ground.
16. Solidly built cameras. Feels very high quality.
17. Most importantly, it's reliable. Every morning when I turn on the monitor, there are my four cameras working with synchronized time.
I have a four camera system because I liked the cameras and picture quality so much. With the Lorex, three cameras was all I could put up with. Plus, they were expensive. It was a "good enough" system. Now I have a great system that's pleasing to view at a great price point.
The package includes Amcrest IP3M-943W, power adapter, WIFI antenna, IP camera wall mounting kit, Ethernet cable, and user manual. Amcrest IP3M-943W is waterproof rated at IP67, which means that it is fully protected from dust (6) and can also withstand being submerged in 1m (about 3.3 feet) of static water for up to 30 mins (7) so it should last throw rains without a problem. There are many IR LEDs to help night vision and it's claimed to do up to 98 feet at night. I don't need to check that far but I am able to see 30 feet away from my front door clearly at night. The mounting kit includes both anchors and screws and Amcrest youtube channel clearly shows how to install the unit. I like that it come with a long and high quality WIFI antenna to ensure stable network connection. Be note that this unit doesn't have pan/tile features and angle adjustment is made manually on the unit itself. There was no memory card included in my package so I had to supply my own.
Hardware wise, I just had to open up the memory card slot by unscrew 2 screws. After inserting memory card and finishing first-time setup, I just had to mount the unit and point it to where I want to capture. Connect it to power using the included power adapter and it's ready to go. Do note that there are 2 ways to mount the unit, one is to hide the wire inside the wall (wiring container is included) and the other is leave the wire exposed.
Software wise, Amcrest does a good job helping user to setup. The quick start guide is clear and I followed the instruction to install "Amcrest View Pro" app onto my smartphone/tablet for an easier setup. By scanning QR code on the IP camera itself, the app could allocate the camera through serial number and connect to it to finalize network setup (Pick the desired wireless AP and password). After that, the app can quickly access the camera's live view. I'd recommend using wired Ethernet cable setup method to setup to avoid complications. Please see my video for a short walk-through.
- High quality video with minimal delay. When viewing the live view in SD quality, the video has almost no delay and it has less than 1 second delay when in HD mode. Please note latency also depends on the quality of the network this IP camera connected to.
- User friendly setup and fast customer support. I was trying to setup using wireless method first time and couldn't get it to work because my home network configuration is very complicated. I contacted Amcrest support and they helped me go through it easily using the wired way. I also found there are a lot of tutorials on Youtube regarding Amcrest IP camera.
- Amcrest cloud support and free dyndns. Amcrest IP camera comes with free 4 hour cloud recording and free dynamic dns service. Do note that the free cloud recording is limited to 1 camera per account unless you upgrade to paid membership. Dynamic dns is a very handy service if you're trying to access the camera from outside home network without a static IP.
- Third party IP camera app support. I use Tinycam monitor as my main IP cam app and I found Amcrest camera is supported in the default device list. I forwarded the HTTP port and RTSP port and it's ready in my Tinycam monitor app. By default it also has iOS/Android app support and live view/setup can be done through browser on PC as well.
- Built-in notification alert if you choose to use Amcrest View Pro app. I setup email alert with motion detection because I prefer this way.
- Ultra HD resolution. It supports 2304×1296 with H.264 Compression. It's even higher than 1080P.
- Amcrest IP3M-943 only supports 2.4GHz WIFI frequency. No 5GHz support. WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryptions are supported though.
- I would recommend setup the camera first time with memory card slot cover removed because status indicator LEDs are located INSIDE the cover and that's the only way to see if the unit is running/ connecting/ connected/ off.
Overall it's a very solid IP camera and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for ultra HD video quality and has no need for pan/tilt features.
Most recent customer reviews
Amanda Lawson for the great technical support in setting up my camera.
I recently purchased this camera to make sure my packages were arriving without...Read more
Amanda Lawson from tech support walked me thru. She was VERY helpful.
Couldn't have done it without her.
We wanted to use it to monitor our cottage remotely.
Within the first few days it stopped responding consistently.Read more