Amcrest 4K UltraHD 8 Channel DVR Security Camera System Recorder, 8MP Security DVR for Analog Security Cameras & Amcrest IP Cameras, Remote Smartphone Access, HDD & Cameras NOT Included (AMDV8M8-H5)
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Maximum Webcam Image Resolution||8 MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Experience UltraHD 4K - The Amcrest 8-megapixel surveillance DVR FEATURES uncompressed, latency free, Point-to-Point raw data, 4K UltraHD video transmission up to 3840 x 2160 @ 7Fps. Supports 1080P and lower resolutions @ 30Fps.
- View from anywhere - view UltraHD footage from your video security system on your web browser using internet Explorer as well as remote live viewing on iOS and Android devices using the Amcrest View Pro app.
- Versatile - this pentabrid DVR Recorder supports analog cameras and Amcrest IP Cameras With limited compatibility to third-party IP Cameras (ONVIF 2. 42). Supports HDCVI, AHD TVI, CVBS Analog cameras.
- PLUG AND PLAY - This Amcrest DVR transmits video, audio, and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables to your Security System. H. 265 Compression Technology allows for video files to be compressed without any noticeable difference in quality. Additional cameras can be purchased under ASIN: B07FWZ7293.
- Lifetime support - Cameras, camera power supplies, camera video Cables and hard-drive are not included and are sold separately. for a full year from purchase date and Lifetime technical support provided exclusively by Amcrest.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AMCREST MODEL : AMDV8M8-H5 DVR FEATURES : View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (with included Amcrest View Pro app). Supports up to 10TB Storage for Continuous Recording at 8CH 4K @7fps (Hard Drive Not Included) Supports Long Distance Signal Transmission up to 2296 ft. Intelligent Video Footage Search and Playback. H. 265 Compression Technology. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind. Supports HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS and Amcrest IP Cameras with Limited Compatibility to third-party ONVIF IP Cameras. PACKAGE INCLUDES : 1 x 4K (8-Megapixel) 8-Channel DVR (AMDV8M8-H5) 1 x Power Adapter 1 x Mouse 1 Year When Purchased from Amcrest. Lifetime Technical Support from Amcrest *Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED but are Required and SOLD SEPARATELY. * *Additional Cameras can be purchased under ASIN: B07FWZ7293. *
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 4 1080P cameras, 1 960H camera, a 960H PTZ camera, and another low quality (D1?) camera installed. They all work perfectly. The picture and motion look as expected on each, even the 1080p cameras have no jerkiness to them.
The ptz camera is working with no flaws so far.
I am using one of the 1080p cameras as a weather camera. I have a script that takes a snapshot every minute using ffmpeg and than uploads it to weather underground. I was surprised how easy it was using rtsp available on the dvr.
There is a 50" flat screen tv hooked up to the dvr using the hdmi. The display shows 4 cameras at a time, with 2 of them changing every 5 seconds. I have the first screen set to show cameras 1,2,3,4 and the second screen set to show 6,2,7,4. This allows us to view 6 cameras with a 2x2 divided screen with the ptz camera showing all the time since it tracks constantly.
I am extremely happy with this purchase so far.
They were getting ready close the support
Dominic parker was great
He kept working on p2p online wasnt on
He figured remotely