Amcrest 4MP Security Camera System, w/ 4K 8CH PoE NVR, (8) x 4MP 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens Weatherproof Metal Bullet & Dome POE IP Cameras, Pre-Installed 2TB HDD, NV4108E-1026EB4-1028EB4-2TB (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Amcrest’s NV4108E-HS NVR comes with pre-installed 2TB Seagate Skyhawk hard drive (supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes), while Featuring 8CH Recording, the Latest H.265 Video Compression, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. Includes 4 x 4MP IP PoE Outdoor Bullet Cameras & 4 x 4MP IP PoE Outdoor Dome Cameras (2688x1520P) @30fps. Includes 8 x 60 foot Ethernet Cables.
- Superior HD 4 Megapixel Video Resolution at 30fps with latest Ambarella Chipset. Record and Playback using an Amcrest NVR, FTP, or Blue Iris. Optional Amcrest Cloud Video Recording service is also available.
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AMCREST MODEL: NV4108E-1026EB4-1028EB4-2TB
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Top international reviews
This camera runs off PoE or it does also have a 12V DC input.
The wall mounting is very straight forward. You mount the bracket and then the camera clips on.
Once it is connected to PoE, it boots up within seconds and gets a DHCP address by default.
The night vision is excellent! My garden is almost pitch black and it illuminates it with no issues at all.
The camera GUI gives you plenty of options to change. It gives you a few options of where to save the footage. You can save it to a microSD card, a NAS, FTP server or their cloud service. You can also configure email alerts which send you an email with the image which triggers the motion detection.
You can use P2P on the camera with the Amcrest app to allow you to view the camera remotely without having to open any ports on your router. I have my camera running in Blueiris but the app seems to work well for live viewing.
This is a great camera which is very easy to install and setup with excellent night vision for a reasonable price. I would not hesitate buying another Amcrest camera.
The only negative to the mounting (which does not seem uncommon) is that the camera cable which has the PoE connector is hardwired in and cannot be removed for the installation. This means if you want the cable to go though a wall you have to drill a fairly large hole to allow you to get the PoE connector through. I have mine going into an outdoor junction box so not a problem for me but thought it would be worth mentioning.
Let me start by saying that this camera is quite impressive. The build quality is great and the camera feels very solid.
Video quality is great both during the day and night. The camera can be powered either by using a PoE switch/injector (the method that I'm using) or a separate power brick (not included). It has a dedicated mobile app and can also be accessed via your browser on a computer. The camera also supports a microSD card for memory expansion which enables to store recordings directly on a camera.
* Solid build quality;
* Clear video feed (day and night);
* Different ways of accessing the camera video;
* MicroSD memory expansion;
* PoE power support;
* Motion detection alerts at night (I've tried a variety of different settings to try and minimise/eliminate false motion alerts where a bug or a very small object would fly past the camera sensor and therefor trigger the alert). I have experienced this in a past using different camera brands and they all seem to suffer from this behaviour (mainly to do with the way IR LEDs are illuminating objects at night), so can't realy fault this particular camera for it.
Overall I'm very happy with this camera and would highly recommend this to anybody.
High build quality with great video quality and night vision.
Lacking slightly on the software side of things but for the price you really can't complain.
The service was top notch also would highly recommend
Thanks very much Amcrest! :D
Das spart Zeit und Geld bei der Inbetriebnahme. Viele Switches unterstützen diese Funktion mittlerweile.
Die Kamera kann mit vielen NVR Netwerkrekordern angesteuert werden. Zum Beispiel mit Produkten von Qnap, Synology (Surveillance Station) oder Ubiquiti (UniFi Proect)
Lediglich die Montage ist etwas aufwändig. Das liegt vor allem an der Wandmontage und ist auf die baulichen Gegebenheiten zurückzuführen.