|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 3.9 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||IP3M-941B|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IP3M-941B|
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Home Security Equipment Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Your Covered Product
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered
Amcrest UltraHD 2K (3MP/2304TVL) WiFi Video Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Dual Band 5ghz/2.4ghz, Two-Way Audio, 3-Megapixel @ 20FPS, Wide 90° Viewing Angle and Night Vision IP3M-941B (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD & DUAL BAND - Observe high-quality footage on this dual band 5ghz/2.4ghz WiFi security camera with the latest Sony image sensor, Ambarella chipset and UltraHD 3MP resolution (2304x1296p). A wide 90° viewing angle allows you to see more detail and cover more ground to keep more of what you love safe.
- SMARTER, SAFER SECURITY - Utilize intelligent alerts that send notifications to your computer or smartphone via the Amcrest View app. This wireless camera records events as soon as they happen and stores them on an Amcrest NVR, Synology/QNAP/WD NAS, FTP, Blue Iris or Amcrest Cloud.
- ALWAYS RELIABLE - With pan tilt, digital zoom, and IR night-vision up to 32 feet, you can keep the people and places you love safe 24/7. Communicate using two way audio with the built-in speaker and microphone to talk to your children, pets or potentially scare off a burglar. Always stay in the know by recording at specific times based on your preference.
- FIND SOLACE IN THE CLOUD - Amcrest Cloud was created to ensure that you don’t miss a thing, no matter where you are. With an intuitive interface, your WiFi camera is able to live-stream your footage and enable you to play it back from anywhere.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. This wireless IP camera features secure HTTPS/SSL and WPA2/AES encryption. You’ll also receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest with every wireless security camera.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $13.50.
Works and looks like new and backed by a warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 1x Amcrest UltraHD 2K Security Camera
- 1x Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide + User Manual
- Lifetime Support from Amcrest
- 1-Year Warranty from Amcrest
Amcrest UltraHD 2K WiFi Security Camera
Pan/Tilt, Two-way Audio and Night Vision
The Amcrest UltraHD 2K Wifi Indoor Security Camera helps you keep everything and everyone you love safe. It's equipped with multiple features such as PTZ, Night Vision, and Motion Alerts. Using your Amcrest View Pro app, you're able to receive text and email notifications whenever motion is detected by your camera. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. You'll receive a 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support from Amcrest so that you can always keep what you love safe.
- Observe footage in UltraHD
- Wide 90° view
- IR LED Night vision up to 32 ft
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom capabilities
Featuring the latest Ambarella chipset and 2K Sony image sensor, the Amcrest UltraHD 2K camera soaks in the entire scene, dynamically painting all the vivid colors and rich imagery, pixel by pixel, onto your computer screen or smartphone in UltraHD 2304x1296p resolution.
Always secure, sunrise to sundown
This camera is equipped with 12 IR LEDs which transmit their infrared rays in a frequency imperceptible to the human eye. The IR lights cast brightly which provides an astonishing 32 feet of night vision range.
Never miss a moment
Equipped with a wide 90° viewing angle and PTZ this camera never misses a moment. Utilize two-way audio to communicate with your children, pets or even a burglar to try and scare them away. With motion detection enabled you're able to add an extra layer of security to your work or home.
Never will you have to worry about dealing with weak connections with this WiFi camera. The 2K's dual band technology will ensure you have a steady, reliable transmission at all times by combining the advantages of both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi frequency bands.
Smarter security to keep you safe
When you're on the go you're going to want to stay in the know. With the Amcrest View Pro app, you'll never miss out on a moment, no matter where you are. Forgot to schedule a recording? Amcrest View Pro has got you covered. Through your computer or smartphone, you're able to schedule recording and modify your motion detection settings. Amcrest View Pro makes sure that you always stay in the know with immediate push notifications to your phone and email alerts whenever motion is detected.
|Video Resolution||UltraHD 2304x1296p||Full HD 1920x1080p||HD 1280x720p|
|Field of View||Wide 90°||Wide 90°||Wide 90°|
|Pan/Tilt/Zoom||Yes/Yes/Yes with Digital Zoom||Yes/Yes/Yes with Digital Zoom||Yes/Yes/Yes with Digital Zoom|
|Night Vision||Up to 32 ft||Up to 32 ft||Up to 32 ft|
|Storage Options||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud|
|Connection||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz/5ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption|
|Quick and Easy Setup||✔||✔||✔|
The Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3-Megapixel Pan/Tilt Dual-Band Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere, and in extremely high resolution. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera's video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with complimentary live viewing and 4 hours of complimentary video storage (rolling last 4 hours) accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (Not Included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (Not Included). Amcrest cameras are also compatible with leading third-party surveillance iOS/Android apps, PC/MAC software providers and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and including TinyCam, LiveCams Pro, Blue Iris, iSpy, Zoneminder, Synology, QNAP and more. Each Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3MP Pan/Tilt camera features two-way talk, night vision, dual-band 2.4ghz/5ghz WiFi, pan/tilt and enhanced digital zoom, a 90 Degree viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest UltraHD, you'll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're going to use the wireless setup, the best and easiest method is to first attach it to your router with a network cable to do the setup and configure the wireless feature. Trying to configure it via wireless only is confusing and troublesome. Trust me, connect it to your router first, then follow the directions to configure the camera. It will give you the option to configure it for wireless mode. This method says so much time and hassle. I will be buying another one of these cameras. Highly recommend.
This IP camera is easy to setup just like other Amcrest IP camera. After installing "Amcrest View Pro" app, I connected the camera with Ethernet (Do NOT use wireless for first-time setup unless you're very tech-savvy), and followed on screen prompt to easily access live view of the camera. I have also setup this with the popular third party app - Tinycam Monitor, please see my video for a quick walk-through.
The GUI of Amcrest View Pro is very straight-forward and PTZ control can be done with swiping around the screen or pitch to zoom. The unit also has built-in IR LED for night vision even though they are not visible from outside. The app is available in both Google Play and Apple Appstore. and I could also access more IP camera settings by logging in with a browser. Amcrest does have a windows software to allocate IP camera IP if user isn't familiar with how to find it.
- Ultra High Definition 3MP/1296P Video at 20fps OR 2MP/1080p at 30fps with latest Ambarella Chipset to ensure video quality/ constant frame rate. I didn't notice much video capture lag (less than 0.5sec) with good network connection. Night view is clear with not too many noise presenting. The unit is listed to support up to 32 feet night vision.
- PTZ support. Being able to Pan/Tile/Zoom is a huge advantage for an IP camera as we can remotely control the unit to access other areas. The PTZ control is pretty responsive when I tried and the only thing is that it couldn't tilt lower than horizontal.
- 2 way communication support. This is one of the few IP cameras from Amcrest with 2 way talk support. I can hear/talk clearly with the visitor next to the IP camera. Do note that the microphone has limited range and it's roughly half a feet away from the camera.
- Dual band support. Finally there is an IP camera supporting both 2.4G and 5GHz. I live in a community and the interference from other residents' router is just too much in 2.4G. I'm glad that I can use the less congested 5G with this IP camera. There is no external antenna but I do find the connection is strong at a distance of 20 feet. I didn't have chance to test further away.
- Prompt Amcrest live support. I contacted them regarding how to mount the IP camera and they responded me with a youtube video tutorial in less than a day.
- Free Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile App notification and Web GUI accessible using browser. It's nice that we can setup motion detection zones. Free Amcrest cloud recording up to 1 IP cam/ 4 hours.
- This model is targeted at indoor use it's not waterproof.
- I really hope Amcrest could add IFTTT support into their IP camera line up.