Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 6, 2013
I purchased this mainly for the storage bags and adapters which allow pumping directly into the bags. The extra storage bottles were nice, but I already had plenty. I was a little puzzled by the disposable nursing pads, which feel rough and bulky. I prefer cloth nursing pads, but I suppose these would be useful in a pinch or for women who need more absorption.

The storage bags themselves were a huge disappointment. Ameda has some serious quality control issues, as several of the bags looked like they were printed, sealed, and cut off-center, and they leaked as a result. This makes the adapters useless, since I don't trust the storage bags enough to pump directly into them. I may have just gotten a bad batch, but buyer beware.

If you need all of the included items, and you get a good batch of the storage bags, this isn't a bad deal. But it didn't serve my needs.
on March 13, 2014
I purchased this kit because I wanted to get the flanges and bags so I didn't have to keep rinsing out the 4 bottles I had. The pads were ok, didn't do so well overnight though, the extra bottles are nice to have but cleaning two pieces for the lid is sometimes a pain and the chart is great. The flanges connect nicely to my existing pump parts but the problem I have with them is how they connect and disconnect to and from the bags. Connecting them is a little bit of a pain because you have to get them in there just right but taking them out is worse. I would not recommend using these first thing in the morning after you've been engorged because trying to get the flange out while not spilling any milk is near impossible it you get more than three ounces per side. Overall ok product but I don't think I'll be using the flanges and bags again unless I really need to.
2 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2015
Very happy with everything in this kit except for the breast pads - they did not absorb as well as the kind I was using before. I bought a this kit mainly because I needed the storage bags and bag attachments, and purchasing this way was a better deal than buying them separately. The extra storage bottles have come in handy, so overall, very pleased with this item.
on June 14, 2016
The Ameda Breast Pumping Accessory Kit is the perfect accessory starter kit for the Ameda breast pump. I found the number of storage bags sufficient for our needs, although I would have like to have more storage bottles as well. I have found nothing wrong and no cons with this product. Overall, I am very pleased with the quality of the Ameda Accessory Kit and assortment of accessories contained in this kit.
on March 28, 2013
I bought this because I needed new valves. The description of the item here on Amazon says that this set included 2 valves. When I received the box, it said nothing about containing valves, only the 2 adapters, a few milk bags, 4 collection bottles, the magnet milk-handling guide, the breast pads and the booklet. Those things are nice, but $20 was a lot to pay for not getting the thing I really needed.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 10, 2014
At the current sale price on this item it is a much better value than purchasing the 4 bottles and the 20 bags separate, plus you get the pads, which my wife felt were much more comfortable than the reusable ones that I had bought her, and the pump attachment to hang the bags from.
on January 20, 2018
Not what i expected
on July 28, 2017
This brand's quality is not good.
on April 11, 2016
This is an excellent value for everything you get! Great addition to get started with your breast pump.
on January 12, 2016
MI
I brought this because of my pump the pads were ok I wouldn't have chosen them and they weren't individual wrapped so once you opened the pack all were exposed. The pumping bags were hard to put on and take off for a nursing mom.