Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on December 14, 2016
Stories are great and the quality of product is good. However, for my youngster the pace is too quick, he can't keep up with the page turns. I'm sure he will improve over time.
on December 9, 2014
We bought this for our niece's 5th birthday. The stories are silly & entertaining (though many of the puns still go over the head at that age). The crafts & recipes are a great addition. We loved that it has an audio cd with it as well. Highly recommend this for young children!
on December 23, 2016
Always wonderful....love Amelia Bedelia!
on September 17, 2016
Fun to read even if my kids don't get half of it yet.
on February 29, 2016
My daughters love listening to this at night when going to sleep (2yr & 4yr).
on October 7, 2015
My 5 year old loves this collection! Both for having me read it to her and listening on CD.
on May 24, 2016
Great item! thanks!
on September 12, 2014
This was purchased for a birthday gift for a little girl. This collection looks great and the cd is a very nice addition to these classic tales.
on February 16, 2015
Amelia Bedilia continues to entertain children. My grandson loves it as his father did.
on January 26, 2013
I read this book to my kids. I bought this last purchase for my neice who didn't like to read. Now she loves to read. The book also help children learn about literal meanings.