- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Rodale Books (September 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609611810
- ASIN: B00A16LV2Y
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,543,384 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
America the Edible: A Hungry History, from Sea to Dining Sea Paperback – Bargain Price, September 27, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
'America' is, first, well-written for a book of its type, with a simple, readable narrative that doesn't get in the way of things.Read more
I love food and reading about foodie adventures, but the arrogant,...Read more
Food is one of, or maybe the main thing in our lives.