- File Size: 96 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: King Publishing, Inc.; 2 edition (March 16, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007LAX6YY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,046,508 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
America: The Enslaved. The Neurochip Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I can say it's close to an exaggeration of the current concerns for the US nation. The transhumanism vision of the chip is fairly cool in itself, but I find the scale of evil corporation to be a bit obnoxious. The perspective is strictly shined on an evil entity being so greedy that it's outright obvious but the rest of the nation is so helpless and dumb.
I can understand the encouragement to use critical thinking, but I feel like the story is just setup so specifically as to convey much of what the author thinks in common with the current population.
I would recommend this to those who devour literary "junkfood". It's a nice half-hour read to decompress from hard mental work, like I just did.
This is a very possible future and it is worth reading, if you enjoy science fiction.
I will have to say the author needs a good editor. The conversion to Kindle was lousy. The writer gets present tense and past tense mixed up. It is obviously a draft, not a finished product, more a summary of the book and basic premise. If this could get developed properly, this would be a GREAT novel!
I invite the writer to email me: email@example.com. I would like to discuss a possible collaboration.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction