- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Lexington Books (May 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0669243701
- ISBN-13: 978-0669243703
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,388,428 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
America the Vulnerable: The Threat of Chemical and Biological Warfare Paperback – May, 1990
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.