- Series: Explorations in World History
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (January 9, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072541156
- ISBN-13: 978-0072541151
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,070,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
America in the World: United States History in Global Context (Explorations in World History) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?