- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 3rd Revised & Enlarged edition (September 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438071655
- ISBN-13: 978-1438071657
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (160 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
American Accent Training with 5 Audio CDs 3rd Revised & Enlarged Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I did borrow a copy at the local library to review it, but I bought my own copy to practice. Keep in mind that improving your accent requires a lot of practice, it's not a magic wand, it's just a method to get better every day and speak more clearly to be understood.
This would probably be a good book for someone who has near-native comprehension skills and already knows the basics of pronunciation, but wants to reduce his accent. Not so good for someone whose pronunciation is hard to understand, or who would have trouble reading and processing huge chunks of fairly technical text.
Many excellent resources accompany this package, including a phone contact for assistance. Well worth the money.