Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Baby Company Portable/Mini Crib Mattress Pad Cover, White
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Size: Porta-Crib Size (38L x 24W inches)|Change

on June 20, 2009
I like this pad. It is thick, comfy, and waterproof. Good quality. However, it is a bit small for a Pack n' Play, so has to stretch and bunches up the mattress (but, I am still using it). It's probably my fault for not checking the measurements, but just so anyone else knows that it doesn't fit Pack n' Play quite right.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2009
Before ordering this mattress cover, I was concerned that it wouldn't fit the DaVinci Crescent 50 coil mattress because the mattress is 5.5" thick, but it fits perfectly. I've also found that the Koala Baby portable crib sheets sold at Babies R Us fit the mattress without a problem, and they're very affordable ($7-$9 each).
22 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2009
This mattress pad fits my Graco pack n play perfectly. I especially like how it makes the pack n play seem a little more comfortable without compromising safety. It has 2 layers, the cotton quilted layer and a separate VINYL waterproof layer. I would have preferred a polyurethane waterproofing, but this mattress pad does a good job and appears to be of good quality so far.
on March 21, 2009
I was happy with the item when I first received it, and I thought it fit the pack'n play. But when I washed it and tried to put it on the pack'n play it didn't fit. We have a Graco pack'n play. I ended up not using it at all, due to it bunching up too much to use, and then bought one that fit at Babies R Us.
on April 13, 2013
It doesn't fit the 3" dream on me mattress perfectly, but it works. Sure beats using the cardboard "mattress" that comes with the Safety First play yard.
on July 20, 2013
This mattress pad fits a 3 inch mattress for a mini crib very well. It fits snugly, does not shift or crawl out of place.
on May 22, 2010
We travel with our baby frequently and I was looking for a mattress cover that had some padding to make the PnP more comfortable for baby, as well as protecting the mattress from any leaks or spit up. This mattress cover is perfect!

It IS a very snug fit. The Graco PnP mattresses fold accordion style and when you stretch this over the mattress, it's going to fold up (hello...tight elastic stretched over something that bends...common sense!), but when you stretch it out in your PnP (where it should fit snugly) it will not make the mattress fold up. It fits very snugly over the mattress and even bulks up the mattress a tad making it an even more snug fit into the PnP. Our baby loves it and is just as comfortable in her PnP when traveling as she is at home in her crib.

I also highly recommend the American Baby Company cotton jersey porta-crib sheets to go with this!
33 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2007
love it! made our mattress so much more comfortable. i liked it so much i got one for our regular sized crib too. i used it on a portacrib, not a playpen, so I don't know about fit on those.
on May 30, 2015
I bought this for our mini crib. It fit great and was very nice BUT melted in the dryer the first time I washed it. I dried it on low which is how the instructions say to wash it. Very disappointed, I'm not sure I will buy another to replace it. Amazon did refund me, no questions asked.
review image
on May 14, 2014
I wish I would have paid attention to the fact that this is a waterproof mattress pad. I agree that it fits my Dream on Me 3 mattress pad decently, although it does pull up the corners of the mattress a little. However the plastic side of the pad smells terrible. It came with a strong plasticy smell and after a washing the smell isn't so bad but it's still icky. My child smells like it when I get him up from his nap makes me wonder about what kind of fumes he's breathing in. I wish I would have gotten a mattress pad that was not waterproof, as the mattress it's self is waterproof so I don't need that other layer.