- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (November 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671611585
- ISBN-13: 978-0671611583
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,189,596 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The American Baker: Exquisite Desserts from the Pastry Chef of the Stanford Court Hardcover – November, 1987
A Guide to Collecting Cookbooks
Humble cookbooks have become highly desirable in the book collecting world. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Holy Sh_t!!!! No words to describe the experience. If you are AT ALL a lemon person OR a dark chocolate person you MUST make the Lemon & Bitter Chocolate Tart. Seriously. Not like anything you've ever had.
Haven't tried other recipes. That one alone worth the price of the book.