- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Pub Ltd (July 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764329820
- ISBN-13: 978-0764329821
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,104,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
American Costume Jewelry: Art & Industry, 1935-1950, A-M Hardcover – July 28, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Again, a good reference book, pretty to look at, but unless you are a collector in the higher end items - I wouldn't advise rushing to buy this set.
can give a great education to anyone interested in collecting costume jewelry and goodness knows--there is a
lot to learn.