Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on March 21, 2013
The first one I bought worked a little under a month. The second one only worked a day. The vendor does not seem to respond to requests to return the broken machine either. I submitted a claim with amazon though and they refunded me my money on the first one.
on July 10, 2011
I purchased this for my daughters' wedding. As guests arrived at her wedding they were met with a sky full of bubbles. We turned in back on after the wedding and everyone left the church in bubbles, too. It made awesome wedding photos. It was easy to assemble and worked with little attention and made lots of bubbles. Since the wedding we have hooked it up for out 2 year old grandson in the yard and it gives him tons of bubbles to chase. A great product for the money.
on September 11, 2011
I had previously purchased the Chauvet B-250 bubble machine from Amazon at a comparable price - only to be very disappointed by how it broke after only one hour of use. A wire had come loose and my dad helped solder it back together. It worked for another few hours, and then it simply stopped working. Looking inside it, I could see that there was cheap manufacturing at work. I tossed it. That machine is also one of the models that other reviews say "spills very easily when moved". And yes, that cheap, plasticky thing did...

Well not THIS one!! I'm so very happy with the American DJ EZ Bubbles Machine. It's got sturdy metal casing, and it doesn't spill sooo easily if you have to move it. But yes, like all bubble machines, it gets messy, so it's best run outside. I bought this one, plugged it in, filled it up, and turned it on - TONS of BUBBLES for 5 hours straight!! Just be sure to fill it up when it gets empty or turn it off so you don't burn up the motor for no reason.

As far as I'm concerned, this thing has already paid for itself - but I think it will run for many more parties to come. My 2 year old and all of his friends & cousins are counting on it. :)
on March 22, 2012
I purchased two of these bubble makers for musical theater (Beauty and the Beast-"Be our guest") They worked famously. These machines, accompanied by two large room fans provided bubbles for a 40 foot stage. There were a lot of bubbles. A lot. The only negative is that the machine drips bubble juice as it disperses bubbles.
on December 5, 2011
Great item for the price. It cleans well, it's well constructed, and I've used it three times now without incident. I used Tekno Bubbles - Blue UV Blacklight Reactive - Half Gallon - 64 Ounces with a bunch of blacklights to create an awesome effect that resulted in everything and everyone glowing! Great purchase.
on July 7, 2011
The only thing wrong with this unit is I don't have more of them. I did notice that the bubble juice will foam up and create suds if you don't utilize a duty cycle, but that is a flaw in the juice not the device.
on May 17, 2013
Works great. American DJ supply is a great company and I have dealt with them for years. Use distilled water for the best bubbles. Mine is wired to a security motion light detector. It goes on when the kids are playing.
on May 23, 2012
We've had multiple bubble machines for our kids, which all break quickly. This one was no different. It worked twice only. Even when it worked, we were surprised that the bubbles were relatively small and few compared to the kiddie battery powered ones. We used our favorite bubble solution, Gazillion bubbles. I would give the product zero stars if possible.
on April 18, 2013
I only gave it one star because you cannot write a review with 0 stars! It leaks, its messy, and had to buy a new one right away. Now I'm stuck with this because too much time has passed to make a return. It was a complete waste of money!
on January 18, 2013
The machine seemed to work as it was supposed to, but the bubble juice made for this machine made the whole situation bad. in fact, we had ordered two of these machines. one of them had a hold in the bubble tray.... we sent both units back. very disappointed.