Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
The American Dream (PSVR) (PS4)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- The chance to see the world through eyes of a true American patriot
- Over twenty heartwarming, pulse-pounding, brain-tingling, action-packed stages, each representing a key moment in the average American life
- Immersive, interactive environments ready to meet the business end of your guns
- The opportunity to purchase and try out a variety of firearms from common pistols to tactical sporting rifles. For every task in life, there is a suitable gun for the job!
- The voice talents of Michael Dobson (Dragon Ball Z, DeathSpank, Sausage Party, Transformers) as Buddy Washington
- Guns and bullets
Frequently bought together
Need it sooner?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Look down the barrel of a future where all your everyday needs are solved with guns. Samurai Punk presents The American Dream, a satirical virtual reality trip through a 1950's world's fair where you learn to live your life with guns.
Players travel through a vast complex constructed by a group of respected gun manufacturers aiming to show the world the virtues of guns for the common man. The world of The American Dream sets its sights on a future where guns are used for all manner of things like eating a meal, driving a car or working to provide for your family.
With weapons ranging from pistols to rifles and shotguns, you'll learn how guns will take care of all your day-to-day needs! Bite the bullet and come on down, you're guaranteed to have a blast every time at The American Dream!
Top reviews from other countries
You're on a track moving between the levels. The chat in between is quite slow between the shooting but it's still fun.
It's quite similar to gun club VR. Fun shooting different weapons in VR and it's nice and accurate.
I've only given it 3 though as, like gun club, that's about all there is to this game.
It's like a coconut shy - It's fine every now and again but you wouldn't want to take it home with you!