- File Size: 8538 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: American Pronunciation Center (May 30, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YLLHX68
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,205,263 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #73 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Phonetics & Phonics
- #474 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Contemporary Methods > Multicultural
- #480 in Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Phonetics & Phonics
American English for Japanese Speakers, Teach Pronunciation Better, Part 1: Vowels and Consonants (English Pronunciation for Japanese Speakers) [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
|Format: Print Replica|
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?