- Series: Environmental History Series (Book 1)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Texas A&M University Press (June 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890969728
- ISBN-13: 978-0890969724
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,250,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
American Environmentalism: Values, Tactics, Priorities (Environmental History Series) Paperback – June 1, 2000
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?