Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 5, 2016
Who knew finding a decent priced, dress button up in red would be so difficult! Of course I would find one on Amazon. I bought this shirt to go with a black bow tie for pictures for my 3 year old son later this month. Packaged professionally, adorable little tie and cloth to go in the pocket (although I won't use either). We tried everything on the day it came in to make sure it fit and it fits just as expected, just a tad loose on his arms but he's a tiny guy. I will upload another picture once he gets his pictures done. I haven't washed it yet to see how the material holds up.

(I couldn't decide whether to roll the sleeve up, or leave it down as you can see in the photo)
on August 20, 2015
I bought size 1 for my soon to be 2 yr old and it still fit him a little loose. As previous reviews have indicated, do not expect to get the same tie as in the pic because you will not get the same tie. We still enjoyed this little dress shirt on my little one. We also put a little vest on top to complete the look. I still think this is a great deal for what I paid for it.
on April 21, 2017
Very nice little dress shirt! I got the pink size 1 for my 2 year old. He is 36 in tall and 28 lbs. He usually wears 24 months and even some 2T (carter's brand especially). It fits him so nice! I wasn't sure so I went with the smaller size since he has a smaller frame. The sleeves are to his finger tips which we can deal with. The tie and pocket square are cute! It was a baby blue with little pink squares. We only needed the shirt so now he has another tie choice. 😊 Overall worth the $8!
on August 27, 2013
My son is 27 months. His shirts that are 2T are borderline too small in the arms, so I decided to buy a 3T so I could know it would be wearable for several months. I was worried the neck would be huge but it wasn't, it was perfect. Plan on buying more of these in other colors as he grows. Would recommend to anyone with a little boy!
on January 16, 2018
Quality is okay, but not amazing. Tie and pocket square like others stated were not as pictured. My main reason for returning aside from being too large is that the color is not like the picture. “Pistachio” is an accurate description, but it was more green than the bright modern color pictured. In person it leans almost into limey army green and won’t work for our family photos as I hoped.
on February 19, 2016
I asked in the questions before ordering what a "1" was because well here we only have 2T, 3T & 4T as far add toddler sizes go and was told that it should fit my 1 year old .... well it's too large. My son normally wears 18 to 24 mth clothing.

I also bought an Wranglers size 3T they are about the same size. He'll grow into it before I know it besides is well made and we'll worth the money I spent for it
on April 26, 2017
The shirt is really nice except the neck portion where you button is too tight for my 4yr old son. We have to redo the button. Otherwise, it is a beautiful color shirt and a good deal for the price.
on August 17, 2017
Pretty nice shirt. Material is soft and breathable. Fit my 5 year old okay (a little big around the torso area). I had to return because the color of the tie was pink rather than a bluish tone.
on November 25, 2017
The shirt fit as expected great color! only downside was we did not receive the tie that was pictured but it wasn't a big deal to us. We ran out and bought one.
on February 28, 2014
I found it to be a little roomy but it will be find under a sweater and will be absolutely perfect for another season. I have two grandsons who like to be dressed up so they can be expensive to maintain but these shirts are surprisingly nice for the money. I personally hate clip on ties but they are so much safer for little guys on the playground and getting on and off the bus. I think the shirt is well made and the quality of the fabric really surprised me. So many manufacturers are cutting cost by using thinner, lighter fabrics which can be kind of cheesy looking. These are a very nice weight so they look like a higher priced shirt. I buy a lot of Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers for the boys, so this is high praise indeed! And there is a whole rainbow of colors available so there are lots of choices for different outfits. I highly recommend this shirt! My only complaint is that there are only solids and no plaids or stripes, otherwise I have nothing negative to say about these shirts...and I've purchased many!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.