Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Flag Aviator Sunglasses Glasses (Gift Box Pack - (Silver/Black/Silver), 50 millimeters)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Color: Gift Box Pack - (Silver/Black/Silver)|Lens Width: 50 millimeters|Change
Price:$13.22+ Free shipping

on October 10, 2015
My family and i are patriotic and saw these and thought it would be cool for the 4th but had a few issues. First of there made in chine. i don't know about you but i don't think american products should be made in china. Second no box like advertised which is small but helps protects lens and frame and third and final thing was poor vision which has to do with the hologram again not hug deal because it is not for everyday use which i get but still just has a cheep feel and again china, not a big surprise.

Almost forgot. If you couldn't tell by my poor vision comment PLEASE REFRAME FROM DRIVING if you purchase them.
on May 27, 2014
For the price, I was not expecting more than the bare minimum. These surpassed my expectation. The only comment I have is that on one set, the nose pieces were offset, but it does not affect wearing them so I did not give it a lesser rating. Unfortunately I just checked and they are no longer offered with Prime shipping. Amazon, bring that back so more people can enjoy America!
on July 29, 2014
My friends and I Loved the Glasses. They are really nicely made and looked great!! We got lots and lots of complinents. The only thing bad was: They DO NOT come in a gift box!! I waa really disapointed due to the fact, I planned to give two of them to my friends as a gift.
on March 31, 2014
Purchased for my granddaughter who was looking for a pair of American Flag Glasses, not only was I offered a pair of sunglasses, to our surprise there were a set of three in different metal frame colors at a great price. Also included in the great price were 3 glasses cases for each pair.
on April 17, 2014
If you're ordering these for a 4th of July lake party like myself, these are great. If you are ordering these to be cool and wear hip sunglasses, save your money. They are very thin metal frames and feel like you could bend/break at any moment. They are hard to see through. If they were a thicker frame, I'd give them 5 stars. These are great for a 4th of July party.
on August 6, 2014
You receive what you pay for with these glasses. They were a very good price for 3 pairs of fun patriotic themed sun glasses. We got them for the 4th of July. Only down side is they are hard to see out of because the screen printing on the lens.
on July 1, 2014
Children sized glasses. Bought these for the 4th of July and nobody can wear them because they are so small. Design flakes off easily and poor quality overall.
on April 28, 2014
Thought these would be a cool novelty item but the flag decal makes blocks the ability to see through and renders them virtually useless for wearing.
on August 18, 2014
Not exactly what I thought they were, it's difficult to see through the design. Once a year wearing for the holiday celebration I guess:(
on April 1, 2014
what a rip off! you cant even see out of them....ABSOLUTLY unsafe for driving.....these should only be worn while sitting in a chair !!!