Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on April 28, 2015
Very dissappointed in this luggage set. When I first took it out of the box I wasn't impressed with the workmanship and appearance of the luggage; but unfortunately I needed to use it for a trip that was coming up in a few days, and didn't have time to shop for a different set, so I gave up on the looks of it, and thought it would probably hold up fairly well. It didn't pass my test, sorry to say, the zippers are so hard to pull and get stuck, and the large pieces shape did not hold up well, it has a few warped looking places, it is very weak, and the material that its made out of is very, very cheap. I rarely write reviews, but thought I should speak up on this one, because it is definitely not worth the price of $174.00 that I paid for it.
on August 29, 2014
My wife and I were looking for luggage for the entire family (us plus 2 kids - age 3 and 1). And this worked perfectly. So far its been on two larger type trips and everything seems to be working fine. The locks are bogus on this, thats why it only gets 4 stars. But other than that we can call go on vacation with this set.
on February 1, 2016
I wasn't expecting a the best quality at this price. But then the way airport luggage handlers destroy the stuff so quickly, I was hesitant to spend too much on a better set. There is no lining or inside pockets. No big deal - I use containers and bags for toiletries. The color is nice, and they are much easier to maneuver than my old set - and the wheels remain intact after 2 flights - yeay!
on August 7, 2014
This luggage is amazing. The color is nice & bright...will be easy to find. Checked out each piece..all zippers work great. The interior is so nice..much better than expected. Can't beat 5 PCs of luggage for the price of one. Definitely recommend!
on April 13, 2016
I liked everything about the luggage - material and design-wise. Inside was great, I liked the liner with the zipper in it. However, it was not the easiest rolling luggage, and the HANDLE BROKE THE FIRST USE! We had to order this on vacation because our previous luggage broke, and as we rolled up to the ticket counter for our outgoing flight, we just grabbed the handle and it broke. The screw that was supposed to go in the slot of the metal piece inside the handle was not in the hole therefore not holding the handle in place.
on March 7, 2016
Great looking luggaqe - decent value for the price.

My only "con" is thay the rollers are small, and the bag tend to tip over when fully packed/extended (unbalanced). When heavily packed its kind of like driving "that" cart in the grocery store that you have to work with a bit to go in the intended direction.

All in all though, you cant beat the price or as many pieces.
on April 14, 2016
This great luggage IF you don't do a ton of traveling. I can see how they might wear down after many trips. However, they are VERY lightweight and I was under the limit for the first time with my bags taking a flight. Great deal!
on February 4, 2017
I purchased a "like new", damaged box but unused. It was exactly that, brand new in a beat up cardboard box. Paid $60.00 for set and it was worth every penny, however, this is a lower end set of luggage. If you spent more than $89.00 for this set you spent too much.
on May 21, 2016
I only use 2-3 of the bags as I don't usually do a lot of long trips. The smallest two are perfect for carry ons and the smallest is sometimes very good as a weekend bag.
on February 19, 2016
Very nice luggage set. seems very sturdy it rolls real easy. 4 out of the 5 pieces have wheels and comes with locks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.