Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on January 22, 2017
If I am paying over $200 for luggage, it needs to be exactly as pictured. My original & replacement both had a cheap gray interior & not the cream paisley pattern shown in the pictures. My guess is that they are not originals & the photos used are just stock photos. Luggage looks good otherwise but think I will just save $ & try buying a used set off Amazon so if it comes gray, at least I will have paid way less. Would try another site but I paid mostly with Amazon gift cards. Amazon was great with customer service on this issue.
review image
on February 27, 2014
I bought this set for a trip that me and my girls were taking. I learned long time ago not to purchase high end luggage with the way the carriers treat your bags they just are not worth the extra $$, these were perfect, size was good, color made it easy to locate, the only thing that I found disappointing was that the spinner wheels didn't work that well, but that's OK just tip and pull like I've always done before.
on February 24, 2016
We bought this luggage set this past summer. When it arrived, it had a strong smell, which other reviews have commented on. We set the luggage out in the sun for about 5 days and then stored them with a dryer sheet inside each one. The luggage itself is nice looking. We have used the smaller bags for a couple car trips and were pleased with it. We used the large suitcase this past week on an airplane trip. Unfortunately, it doesn't stand up very well to the checked baggage experience. The material evidently is quite thin and tore in a couple places. I'm hoping to figure out a way to patch the tears so that we can get more use out of it. We also noted that the wheels on the carry-on suitcase do not roll the easiest on all 4 wheels. We often just tilted it back on two wheels like usual. That was a little disappointing, but not a deal-breaker! Overall, this is good luggage for car trips and carry-on luggage. I wouldn't recommend it be checked in at the airlines.
on November 10, 2014
Great look. Good value. Decent quality.
I bought this set for my mother. She loves the color red and this print makes the set look very high end belying the very affordable price for five pieces of luggage. Great value. My parents have already used it for one transcontinental trip, and it did fine. It didn't get too noticeably dirty. The smallest two bags are really small. Just small enough to put under the airplane seat, and big enough for overnight essentials.
The cheaper price might be noticed in the quality of the plastic and zippers, but so far so good.
on October 22, 2016
This luggage looks nice but is not made very well. If you plan on using it for a weekend trip or any trip where it is not going through the airlines you might be ok. It has a strong "out gassing" smell when you first take it out of the box. One of my bags got a tear in the side from being checked at the airport on its first trip! The wheels roll ok, but not great. I would not recommend for a serious traveler.
on May 18, 2012
I received my luggage so fast when I ordered it from Amazon! I took a trip two weeks ago from Georgia to California and my luggage actually still looks brand new! I took the second largest piece and the carry-on bag. While I was already boarded on the plane, I noticed them loading my luggage on the plan. This is the main reason why I love this set because no one else really gets this type of pattern and color!. I definitely can't wait to use the other pieces!!!
on February 11, 2016
We bought this luggage for a family trip and for the price, we were extremely happy. The luggage looks very nice in person. I had no problems with it arriving at our destination and then back home. I especially appreciate the wheels on the duffle. This gives my family more options while navigating through the airport. This luggage arrived on time and packaged well.
on May 7, 2017
I have used this for air and car travel. I like that the spinners make it easy to transport my carry on through big airports. I went from carpet, metal ramps and tile. It worked great. The one thing I do not like is the piping decoration on the outside. It is plastic and it scuff and tears easily if you or airport employees are not careful. It is a great value and I am glad I purchased this set.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 2, 2015
Purchased as a surprise gift for my best friend of 30 years... we are taking a trip to Maui this year and she loves red. She reported that she was THRILLED with the color/print and that it arrived in very good condition, all pieces packed inside the next so initially she didn't realize there were so many pieces! She was thrilled to have all the choices and that they are so easy to move around with the 360 rollers. She reports that they look like a very high quality set. Sometimes these sets look and feel cheap, no so in this case, per her report. She says that it is the perfect set for a short weekend trip - using the smaller bags, or a month long trip - use them all. I would say this set is a winner all around.
on August 23, 2014
so many pieces for for such a great price! been on several airplane trips w the bags, very sturdy! can withstand the airport abuse!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.