Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 30, 2016
Great luggage set..it exceeds my expectations,after reading the reviews of how small it was I almost changed my mind but I am happy I didn't it's gorgeous.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2016
Amazon, if you can see customer reviews I hope you see this one. I loved this luggage when first purchased, but after the first usage of the small case the zip handle broke on the front pocket. I did not report this to the company, as I do not use the front pocket. When using the largest case, the front pocket ripped. I did report this to the "warranty" company as this was the instruction sent with the luggage. To say the least, I have had POOR service from this company. I had to send several emails to follow up to my "original" email just to finally get a response of " the review process will take up to 14 business days.
I am a patient person and I am often so busy at work that I forget to check my person email account when I get home. However, today I did and of course NO response (yes, we are past the 14 days to process).
As I mentioned in my email to the company, so many companies simply do not seem to care about customer service!
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 8, 2017
I purchased this believing I would be able to carry it on my Alaska Airlines flight because the measurement listed for the large suitcase was within the carry-on size limit. Stated size for suitcase is 24x16x9 and Alaska's carry-on size limit is 24x17x10. Apparently your size information did not include the wheels and handle. When I got to the gate it would not fit in the luggage sizer because of the wheels. I had to check it and now my new suitcase is a mess. I would never have used that one as a carry-on if you had provided accurate information. I want my suitcase either replaced or a refund.
3 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2014
I received my bags today, right on time. The color is beautiful. The emblems were covered and protected and nice and shiny when opening the bags out of the box. The zippers and locks all work great and are very easy to zip/lock and unzip/unlock with no hassles. There are some strings and loose or long pieces of material were in some areas on the totes, but they do not appear to be unraveling or torn, so a simple fix with a trim of the scissors. These bags had way more features than I expected, for example extra straps that hook on for a longer bag, extra snap in bag for the inside if the tote, locks and keys, the linings unzip for easy cleaning and possibly extra storage area, plus straps to tighten down and secure in contents inside your bag and there are tons of hidden and extra pockets and zipper storage areas that I didn't expect. The inside material seems thin like it may possibly tear easily, but it also feels like a good type of water proof plastic so I can't wait to take it on my trip this weekend and test it out. I have 4 children and 17 hours in a car coming up so we will see how durable this beautiful luggage turns out to be. So far, for the price, I am very happy with the material, looks/design and all the features as well as the bonus/unexpected storage and features it came with!
4 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2013
I bought this to replace some very worn out luggage before I went on a cruise. I loved the look of it and the many pieces when it first arrived. On getting home from the cruise, though, some pieces of the luggage already had holes in the fabric, which was disappointing. I can still use it, I just worry it won't hold up for very long. Otherwise, I do love the look (I can always spot it at the airport) and I like that the bags expand and have many compartments. My only other critique is that I wish it had swivel wheels.

UPDATE: I have had these for about a year and half now. Not much more wear since the cruise (maybe the crew was just excessively rough with bags). I don't travel much, so I'm happy with them. If I had to do it over again, though, I would choose a set with swivel wheels. However, this set is fashionable and holds everything you could want it to hold.
2 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2015
The zipper broke on the largest suitcase before I even left me house (first use). And I cannot get a hold of the seller to try and replace the one piece of the set. I am VERY disappointed. Before ever using the set, I donated it to charity. AND they did not give me my money back. I have been an avid AMAZON shopper and fan. But this last year, I think it is worth the time to go out and buy things in real life stores. My trust level, frustrated feelings and feelings towards financial investment are at all time low with AMAZON. They are falling apart, sloppy and it is growing to not be worth it.
2 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2017
The luggage is absolutely gorgeous. And for the price amazing deal. Each piece is very accommodating. I don't think i can fill the large one. Well made, it looks like you spent hundreds...easy to move around. i picked the brown/beige it looks like my Dooney & Bourke handbage that I paid over $300.00... Do not pass on this set....you will not be disappointed.
on July 7, 2017
Love the luggage!! Exactly what I needed. Super cute. The only thing was that the duffel is a bit smaller than what it looks like in the photo. Still love it!
review image
on December 7, 2017
These are very stylish & I received many compliments. However on the first trip, the largest bag's wheel broke and after one year the carry on bag's handles and wheels are broken. I would not recommend these if you travel frequently unless you want to buy a new set every year.
on November 1, 2017
I would have given a 5 star for looks because this is a nice set of luggage. The reason for the 3 star review, I just bought for a trip and loaded them up and noticed they were ripping coming out of the seams without being overly packed.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.