- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (September 9, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395767857
- ISBN-13: 978-0395767856
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,303,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The American Heritage Book of English Usage: A Practical and Authoritative Guide to Contemporary English Paperback – September 9, 1996
Featured world language titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
The Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries are a team of professional lexicographers with advanced degrees in various scholarly fields. The editors familiarize themselves with the vocabulary in specific subject areas, collect materials on new developments and usage, and work with expert consultants to ensure that our publications are accurate and up-to-date.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?