- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ SAVE 30% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MORE AMERICAN HERITAGE CHOCOLATES. Enter code AHCHOCO30OFF at checkout. Offered by Ethel M. See more products in this promotion
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE AMERICAN HERITAGE CHOCOLATES. Enter code AHCHOCO20OFF at checkout. Offered by Ethel M. See more products in this promotion
American Heritage 12-ounce Grated Chocolate Pouch - Finely Grated Chocolate Flavor - Great Addition To Daily Meals & Dessert - Perfect For Baking, Smoothies/Drinks, Cereals, Yogurt & Ice Cream
|Price:||($1.32 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||AMERICAN HERITAGE CHOCOLATE|
|Package Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
About this item
- AMERICAN HERITAGE CHOCOLATE'S old world recipe. It's timeless flavors and inspired by the global influence of flavors and spices like orange, vanilla, cinnamon, and chili pepper. Chocolate lovers or not, this is hard to resist.
- SAVOR CLASSIC AND TIMELESS STORIES of chocolates that have been woven through the fabric of our culture for centuries. It connects us to people, places and experiences old and new, endless stories are always worth savoring.
- DISCOVER RICH CHOCOLATE FLAVOR to perfectly replace semi sweet chocolate at a 1-to-1 ratio in any of your favorite recipes from traditional chocolate drink mix, hot chocolate sprinkles, baking, cooking mixes, garnish your favorite dish and a lot more. Use it with your precious family recipes or other exciting new unique delicious desserts. Chocolate is your best companion in your kitchen.
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Quality farms send into our factory to preserve chocolate freshness, pure and fancy flavor. No Preservatives and No Artificial Ingredients, cacao with a hint of vanilla, orange & cinnamon.
- EASY MELTING PROCEDURES! Microwave for 10-20 seconds or until smooth or a double boiler procedure on a regular stove top, 12 oz, 80 calories per serving.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About American Heritage Chocolate
Conceived of, and crafted by, a dedicated team of historians and the legendary advocate of American History and chocolate’s unique story in the Americas, Forrest E. Mars, Jr. in 2006, American Heritage Chocolate is the result of painstaking years of research by a multi-disciplinary team of more than 115 experts from around the globe.
Chocolate is at the heart of the brand’s story - a food that offers an unmatched sensorial experience. American Heritage Chocolate, with its historic pedigree and variety of product formats, provides an inspiring, versatile way to make, bake, test, explore, share and show love. Inspiring creativity and a catalyst for making new family traditions, chocolate's timeless story is one that spans cultures, peoples, rituals, and experiences.
American Heritage Chocolate works together with living history sites and museums in the US and Canada to educate consumers on the history of the America’s through the lens of chocolate. A portion of the proceeds of American Heritage Chocolate go to help benefit the brand’s historic partners, as well as bolster and support its mission of education.
Add an elegant end to a dinner party — or perk up a workday — with a taste of this rich chocolate bark.
· Line a 9x13-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
· Place American Heritage Chocolate baking discs chocolate in a large, heatproof bowl and set over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir with a rubber spatula until melted.
· Pour melted chocolate onto a prepared baking sheet and spread evenly. Sprinkle with mix-ins and flaky sea salt to taste. Transfer to refrigerator for one hour until firm.
· Break bark into haphazard pieces for serving. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories 187 (with dried apricots); total fat 10.1g; saturated fat 7g; cholesterol 8mg; sodium 152mg; carbohydrate 21.7mg; dietary fiber 1.4g; total sugars 18.7g; protein 2.8g; vitamin D 0mcg; calcium 66mg, iron 1mg, potassium 165mg.
- 1 cup American Heritage Chocolate Grated Chocolate
- ½ cup assorted mix-ins, such as dried apricots, dried goji berries, candied orange peel or nuts
- Flaky sea salt
AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate is an extremely versatile, artisanal chocolate that can be enjoyed as a shared treat, a delicious bite on the go, in your favorite sweet and savory recipes or as an enticing gourmet hot cocoa! Made by Mars Wrigley Confectionery, the brand’s unique flavor profile makes it a joy to explore new ideas! Like the complexity of a fine wine, a bite of AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate reveals layers of taste. That should be no surprise. The mildly spicy recipe is flavored with a blend of spices and ingredients available during the 18th century that range from the heat of chili peppers, to the warmth of vanilla, to the tang of orange. And because it is a Mars brand, it also has over 100 years of chocolate-making excellence and a true bean-to-bar process.
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.6 x 2.1 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- UPC : 040000542247
- Manufacturer : Mars Snackfoods
- ASIN : B07HNW4KGY
Best Sellers Rank:
#123,879 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2,554 in Candy & Chocolate Bars
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please bring back AH finely grated chocolate with 63% cacao. Hamilton loved it. We do, too.
Commerce Review Program. I received this product to facilitate my review, all
opinions are my own.
I have been so thrilled with this high quality chocolate. To start off it was
packaged very well. It came shipped with ice packs to keep it nice and cool, this
would be especially handy during warmer months. Also the packaging in itself is
very nice. The package is re-sealable to keep it fresh. Very easy to open and
seals very well. The smell upon opening is awesome so you will want to open
and close it several times!
I cannot believe how finely and evenly this chocolate is grated. When grating my
own that is always an issue. This takes all the hard work out of using grated
chocolate. I love to bake and I find grated chocolate to combine so well with
recipes. Since it is so finely grated it melts really fast. No more in and out of the
microwave forever and tons of stirring,. I only had to microwave it twice, stirring
in between. We made brownies to start with this chocolate and they turned out
so divine. They had a deep rich chocolate taste and were super moist. I love the
very subtle hints of orange and cinnamon. It really just adds another depth of
This chocolate will really come in handy this holiday season.
Commerce Review Program. I received this product to facilitate my review, all opinions
are my own.
As a lifelong chocolate lover, I have always loved experimenting with different flavors when it comes
to baked goods made with chocolate. I love baking with AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate Finely
Grated Chocolate because not only is it easy to use and replaces semi-sweet chocolate 1:1, the
flavor is incredible. The vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon may seem odd, but once you taste it,
you may never go back to regular chocolate.
The finely grated chocolate can also be sprinkled on top of desserts. I even sprinkle it on my
morning bowl or yogurt because it is so delicious and a great way to start my day! It's so versatile
that you can use it in your traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe or any of your favorite recipes, or
you can use it in smoothies, oatmeal, pancakes, and other breakfast items to enhance the flavor and
bring a new taste to your day! I will be using AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate finely grated
chocolate a lot during the holiday season, for sure!
Commerce Review Program. I received this product to facilitate my review, all opinions
are my own.
I’m a chocolate lover, especially when it is dark chocolate, so of course I was excited to
try a new (to me) product called AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate Finely Grated
Chocolate. The holidays are almost upon us and when I think about holiday baking, I
want convenience, but I don’t want to skip on quality or flavor. It’s wonderful that you
can purchase AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate Finely Grated Chocolate on Amazon
Prime, along with any other baking essentials you may need and it will arrive quickly on
your doorstep. But, what I love even more about this chocolate is that it is 57% cacao,
Rainforest Alliance Certified, has no preservatives and no artificial ingredients! I tried it
out in one of my favorite bar recipes recently, Sea Salt Caramel and Chocolate Oatmeal
Bars and this chocolate definitely took the flavor of these bars to the next level.
AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate Finely Grated Chocolate features a hint of vanilla,
orange, cinnamon, and other spices for an authentically delicious flavor. I would
definitely recommend this chocolate for everyday baking, or to give your holiday baking
for your family and guests a top notch flavor that won’t disappoint. Or, if you’re looking
for a holiday gift idea, you could serve a bag of this chocolate in a gift basket with some
other baking gift ideas.
The list of ingredients is short and sweet; all real foods you'd find in any pantry. It's "accidentally" vegan and dairy-free (kosher), too!
If I can ever spare enough to bake with, I seriously want to play around with making some easy fudge... But I can barely keep this around the kitchen. I need to buy it in bulk!
This post was sponsored by AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate as part of an E-Commerce Review Program. I received this product to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.