Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 431-440 of 3,715 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,587 reviews
on October 24, 2015
Love American Horror Story. I have watched every season. I like how the main actors are in each season but play different characters. Not for kids in my opinion too much blood and nudity.
on October 28, 2016
Great series every season is different and I like that it's the same actors different characters đź‘Ť
on December 8, 2016
Just an amazing story which continues to become more intelligently written and acted un like reality tv
on June 8, 2015
I'm only two episodes in, and it's pretty good so far. They do rip off a lot of storylines from other horror movies and shows, though (i.e The Exorcist). Good fill in for the lack of quality shows on this time of year.
on March 18, 2015
I had only watched the last 2 of the American Horror Story seasons. It was great to see this one. Outstanding acting by Jessica Lange. Sad to see Pepper. Had me wrapped up in trying to figure out real and imaginations until the end.
on December 14, 2013
I was hooked from the first season, however I preferred this season mostly for the bizarre side stories such as alien abductions and the presence of the devil. It was an interesting take on the devil, portraying it mostly as a malevolent adolescent rather than an all powerful equal to "God".
Overall, every enjoyable.
on February 20, 2015
Best show. The writing, acting and originality of this show is above everything else on TV. A little strange, a little unsettling, but that is exactly what makes it so brilliant. I have every season and have watched them all countless times.
on November 24, 2016
Truly a great season. The cast is excellent and does complete judgement to their roles.
on February 3, 2013
I love this show! It's so different. I love the way each season is independent if each other. Jessica Lange is wonderful. Sarah Paulson really had a great role as Lana and her stand off with Dylan McDermott was so good. I can't believe how I was actually feeling sorry for him. If this show was a movie, it would sweep the Oscars, in my opinion. I know it's going to sweep the Emmys again.
on May 15, 2015
I watched season one and was enthralled by it. Then started Asylum. I finally started liking it at about episode 9. It was dark, and the scenes were okay, but it just never measured up to the expectations I had for it.