American Mah Jongg Playing Kards Cards
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ** This is a genuine Yellow Mountain Imports brand mahjong playing card set. No other sellers have been authorized by us to sell this item. Other sellers try to pass off inferior or incorrect products. Please make sure that you are purchasing from Yellow Mountain Imports to ensure that you receive the authentic product as listed.
- 178 mahjong playing cards for American and Chinese mahjong play.
- Each individual card measures 3-3/8'' x 2-1/4'' (8.7cm x 5.7cm)
- Plays with the same rules as the full size tile version of the game
- Instructions not included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) All the cards were in the box. (I saw one person had a complaint that a card was missing.)
2) They were all solid plastic (I prefer them as they tend to stay nice much longer than paper)
3) There were two complete sets of both red and green dragons. One set used the Chinese symbols seen on classic sets and the other had drawings of dragons. There were THREE sets of white dragon cards: Box symbol found on some sets, totally blank cards and then a drawing of a dragon to match the red and green. Having choices like that is a nice touch.
4) As advertised, there are 8 jokers for American style play.
The only problem I had was there was a tool mark along the edge of one end of about 1/3 of the cards but I think that will go un-noticed after the deck gets used.
I suspect the cards might not be to the liking of people who love the physical dynamics of the tiles. The "wall building" and other activities in the traditional game will be reduced to simply drawing from a draw deck, but that won't bother me any. I expect to get some good fun out of this inexpensive deck.
Followup 3 years after initial review:
I'm happy to see my review got unanimous positive responses. Since my initial review I bought a real Mah Jongg tile set and have made some friends with actual Chinese players. Lucky me! IMHO the sellers of this card set provide a quality product as well as a good introductory product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are really small cards and they do not come with instructions. I mean how hard is it to provide instructions?Published 1 day ago by TKD grandma
So as a Mah Jongg group leader sometimes you just have to teach a rookie who walks in and wants to learn. Read morePublished 3 days ago by CF-Writer
Got these to use to learn using my target card better (American MJ). I deal 13 cards and go thru 7 Charlestons of discarding 3 and dealing 3 new. Read morePublished 11 days ago by InnerHeidi
Some cards are cut smaller (like the machine missed and made the top slightly shorter). It makes the entire deck useless because you can tell which cards are what.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer