- Paperback: 442 pages
- Publisher: Homunculus Press, New York, London; 1 edition (December 18, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615318878
- ISBN-13: 978-0615318875
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,123,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The American Medical Money Machine: The Destruction of Health Care in America and the Rise of Medical Tourism Paperback – December 18, 2009
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
This is a wake up call for the American public and I hope it is not too late.
to be a true Aryan (oops, American). Your guns, your eating habits, your dress size are on the National Security database. Your employer, unless it is A BIG BANK or A BIG HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY is on the way out. And you are outsourced. Or outfoxed. Or out.
If you care to know who did it and why, read this new book.
I think that you will be shocked, but one has to get ready: the new (old for many) era is at your door.
The book is about true story-a murder of the author's son and the murder of you or yours coming soon.