Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "American Dj Mega Par Profile RGB Led Par Can" and save 54% off the $139.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
American Dj Mega Par Profile RGB Led Par Can
|Price:||$84.29 & FREE Shipping|
- Ultra Bright Slim Flat Black Par With 108 10Mm Leds (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue Leds), Smooth Rgb Color Mixing (Fast Or Slow Color Change Operation), Power & Dmx Ins/Outs Sit Sideways So The Unit Can Be Set Flat On The Ground Or Set Inside Truss.
- Great As An Architectural Wall Wash Or For Performance Stages Where Traditional Stage Lighting Emit A Lot Of Heat Onto Performers, 7 Dmx Channel Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Or 7 Channel Modes
- 5 Operational Modes: Auto Mode And Sound Active Feature With Built-In Programs, Stand Alone Or Master/Slave Configuration, Beam Angle: 30 Degrees, 32 Built-In Color Macros,
- Compatible With Adj Led Rc Wireless Infrared Remote Control Up To 30 Ft./ 10M (Sold Separately), Iec Ac Input And Output On Rear To Daisy Chain Power, Includes Dual Mounting Brackets To Hang On Truss, Mount On A Wall Or Set On The Ground
- Multi-Voltage Operation: Ac 90V-240V 50/60Hz, Dimensions (Lxwxh): 9 x8.75 x3.5 Inches/ 225X220X85Mm, Weight: 3 Lbs./ 1.1 Kg.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mega Par Profile
The ADJ Mega Par Profile is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting, stage lighting and will bring color and excitement to any party. This Par is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the hanging bracket because the power & DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Par Profile offers smooth RGB Color Mixing, has a 30-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and has 7 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Par Profile.
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 18W Max
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x3.5”/ 225x220x85mm
- Weight: 3 lbs./ 1.1 kg.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So it's compact, easy to set up, visually stimulating and inexpensive! I'm ordering 4 more today!!
I highly recommend this make, design as others are a bit less cost but does not have all the positive features of this unit from my research and needs. Remember it is just a little bit of light....perhaps equivalent to a 25 watt incandescent colored bulb.
I guess that who ever shipped this either doesn't realize this is the newer light with the UV or thought they were giving a free upgrade. I suggest to the seller that you correct this in your description if you are no longer selling the older light.
It may help to sell more.!!
If you have a large stage, you will need a dozen of these lights to really get good coverage. But that's true of any stage lighting (PAR64 cans). The advantage of LED cans are that they are not heavy, the LED bulbs do not generate much heat (stays cool), they can be placed on the ground and pointed upwards and they emit various colors that can be controlled by a light board or remote (both sold separately). An expensive solution for adding color and depth to any stage setup.
The colors are rich, intense, and the consistancy of color across the width of the beam is quite nice, and even.
The light is compact from front to back. The way the plugs are arranged is very well thought out, and really allows you to chain link the dmx and power nicely.
The power cord is long enough to work with in most situations, and it's also nice and thick so as to hold up to frequent gigs.
The controls are very well thought out. Easy to find, and operate even by touch. The LED display is big enough to easily be read in any lighting.
I've seen video reviews of this product, and they're spot on correct about the rugged, and compact design.
I like the fact that these lights come with safety cables for use when clamping on overhead truss structures, or stands.
The split stand is great. I don't have to remove anything if I decide to pick it up off the floor and mount right on a wall or truss.
It would have been nice if the remote had come with the product though.
Now I wish I had not bought the dimmer 50 dollar ADJ p36 lights. Oh well. I'll find a use for those somewhere in the studio. These are much better. ADJ, KEEP MAKING THE MEGA PAR! Thanks.