Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
American Ninja 4: The Annihilation
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.98 (30%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"American Ninja star Michael Dudikoff returns for the fourth installment in the popular action series, American Ninja 4: The Annihilation. Teamed with CIA operative Sean Davidson (martial artist David Bradley, American Ninja 3: Blood Hunt), Joe Armstrong (Dudikoff) is out to help foil the plans of Mulgrew (James Booth, The Breed), a terrorist hell-bent on annihilating New York City.
American Ninja 4: The Annihilation, directed by Cedric Sundstrom (American Ninja 3: Blood Hunt) from a screenplay by David Geeves based on the characters created by Gideon Amir and Avi Kleinberger, is produced by Christopher Pearce."
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Director : Cedric Sundstrom
- Media Format : Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Release date : August 16, 2016
- Actors : Michael Dudikoff, David Bradley, James Booth, Dwayne Alexandre
- Subtitles: : English
- Studio : Olive Films
- ASIN : B01G3M9TMS
- Number of discs : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
#70,143 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #8,338 in Action & Adventure DVDs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"American Ninja 4: The Annihilation" is great action movie and the perfect conclusion to Joe Armstrong story arc. This is a must-have for all die hard "American Ninja" fans.
1. Every cliche in the book has been written in. Like the soldier coming to the retired American Ninja at his Peace Corps classroom to ask for his help in rescuing the other American Ninja where the retired ninja responds "I told you the last time, it was the last time." BAM!
2. All the bad ninjas are COLORCODED! Don't know which ninja is more skilled than the others? Well, they're all wearing prime colors and you know which one is the boss because he's got an eyepatch.
3. The American Ninja enlists the help of some kind of retro-80's junkyard gang to take on the bad ninjas like something out of Mad Max.
4. Lastly we have scenes like the recently un-retired ninja fashioning a new sword. One scene he's got what looks like a led pipe and an grinder and in the next he's got a perfectly polished sword. The best scene however, is where the American Ninja, wearing a t-shirt and jeans is about to attack the bad ninja castle when he jumps into a convenient hole in the ground and immediately jumps back out in full black ninja gear. OH WAIT! I forgot about the scene when he catches a crossbow arrow in his teeth and stabs the guy next to him with it while it's still in his mouth.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this movie. Nothing like a good chuckle and no brain cells required. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good bathos.