Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2017
A fair guide to record collection. It did not cover prices of the records my dad had in his record collection.
on September 19, 2017
Okay , Just wasn't what needed and info was limited to what was searching for at this time.
on March 25, 2015
I purchased this guide because I had a large volume of records that I needed to evaluate for sale...I like the organization that allows me to refer to the label pages and then type of music pages...I believe this is going to make it quicker for me to find out what does/does not have value.
on May 3, 2017
Very helpful.
on February 8, 2016
A big help in evaluation of albums not on other catalogues.
on March 14, 2016
For serious 78 collectors only
on December 6, 2015
You are better off looking at eBay for prices.
on July 25, 2013
I inherited an old collection of Dixieland Jazz 78's. This box helped me feel more encouraged on values and strategies to sell the collection. We are cataloguing it now (will include some values from the book).
on June 3, 2015
good reference book- a necessity for collectors... reasonable
on October 21, 2015