- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 6 edition (February 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205627080
- ISBN-13: 978-0205627080
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 1 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#579,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #390 in Office Products > Educational Supplies > Teaching Materials > Professional Development Resources
- #1462 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- #1569 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
American Social Welfare Policy (6th Edition) 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I am particulary enjoying the mix of history and current policy. My husband is even interested in reading it when I am done. I recommend this book if you are also (like me) having trouble with different ideologies in your family. It is amazing how much more you will understand about why people think the way they do and the logic you will garner once you understand the history.
Sorry if you have to get this for a class, but expect to spend a lot of time saying "HUH?!" and then realizing you have learned just a tad bit of info from a whole lotta words.