- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 10, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415935318
- ISBN-13: 978-0415935319
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,142,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
American Space/American Place: Geographies of the Contemporary United States 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
This fine collection of essays offers a thoughtful, probing, and refreshing assesment of America's geographical character... American Space/American Place should be required reading for anyone interested in the contemporary geographies of the United States. -- The Professional Geographer --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|