Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on December 27, 2013
What can one say about a toilet, it works? I would have given this a better rating except for two minor things. On the positive side, the tank came with the filler tube and inner works installed. The negative was it was missing the gasket ring between the filler tube and the porcelain. It also seems to be at least an inch shorter than standard. Otherwise, it was what it claimed, a good value.
on January 4, 2013
The only improvement it could use is the flushing noise or I would have given it 5 stars. But it is nicely designed (compact) and efficient. Fits well in to a small space because it's not quite as long as the other "elongated" toilets we looked at. Note that it does NOT come with a lid, but any 18.5" lid will fit. The lid that comes recommended by Amazon is made of wood - terrible choice. It's super noisy when just dropped down and after a while the paint or whatever they use to seal it deteriorates underneath. We bought a simple design self-closing plastic lid at Home Depot for $28.
on August 17, 2011
Have had it now for a few months and still love it! I lived with a 1970s nightmare of a toilet, a totally awful, constantly breaking piece of junk in avocado green.

I had wanted a new toilet for ages. Price was a factor and this one, while being low flow and looking great, was also very affordable. What also got me about this toilet was the fact that it was no deeper than my old round one and yet I could order the elongated version. Any other elongated toilet would have jutted out too far for my space.

It looks fabulous and flushes like a dream. So far, I have had no clogs either!

It does not come with a seat, so it was a challenge to find one that fit and had high ratings.

I found a Kohler that looks great with it. I was not impressed with reviews on the American Standard seats...too flimsy was my impression and I wanted a plastic seat and not wood like Mayfair seats.

It flushes so quickly and uses so little water. Again, it looks fabulous. I am using the Kohler Cache elongated seat with it and they go together perfectly. A match made in heaven looks wise and fit wise...but a bit too pitched backwards for my short legs. I guess you can't have everything.

No bolt covers were shipped with the toilet, but I was fortunate enough to have some new replacement covers sitting around. What ever happened to quality control? Also no wax ring either.

Any way...did I say I love my toilet? LOL I love my toilet!
on November 21, 2012
Toilet installed quickly and works great! A little noisy on the flush, but it empties quickly and completely. Good toilet. Well packaged when shipped and arrived within three days of being ordered. Great Price!
on October 18, 2012
This toilet has exceeded my expectations. It arrived safely and quickly, and now that I've had it installed for about a month I can say it works great! I saw a review that mentioned that it clogs easily; I have not had that experience at all, if fact it has not clogged once, where the toilet it replaced (a discontinued old American Standard toilet) clogged frequently. A great value for the money!
on April 9, 2014
Alright, so my father cracked our toilet trying to fix it.
The hardware stores have plenty of white toilets available, but if you need one in Ivory, it was a 2-week special order, unless I wanted to settle for one option they had in stock with poor reviews.
And strangely enough, Amazon had this at a competitive price. Plus I didn't have to drag one home from the hardware store (although I'm sure the UPS guy was less than pleased). This thing arrived in very oversized boxes with tons of packing material around them...I am surprised other reviewers had pieces that came in broken.
As for the toilet itself, no real issues to speak of. Very modern looking and simple to install. An included toilet seat would have been nice. (The Bemis toilet seat, also purchased from Amazon, seems to be a little 'off' fit-wise. I should have probably tried the AS brand). It has yet to clog or anything like that. The size/height doesn't seem really abnormal to me...seems like any other toilet. Then again, we are not real 'tall' people. Definitely a good deal if you need a toilet in a hurry.
on May 25, 2014
This toilet was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. It was a good bargain compared to the big orange box store and the big blue box store.

I have found that it is a bit noisier than the other toilet I had. Not a huge issue except for those middle of the night visits where it might wake your partner. It was easy to install (or so says my plumber) and is a nice looking toilet as toilets go.

all in all I would recommend this item. And having it delivered to the house means you don't have to worry if those two BIG boxes will fit in your trunk. They would not have fit in my Camry's trunk. I say upgrade your throne.
on June 20, 2014
I bought this toilet set online only because the stores such as Home Depot or Lowe's do not carry 10-inch setback, which is the size for my bathroom.
The two-piece toilet does not include the seat, cover and necessary hardware (wax) for installation. It costs extra money to purchase them.
The sound of flushing is another shortcoming of this product. I wish it is quieter.
However, I believe purchase the similar product (I mean 10-inch setback) from other websites would cost more.
on January 27, 2014
It's a toilet. Flushes well. Fits the family's hineys perfectly. Works. What else do you want, people? It's not meant to be aesthetically pleasing or particularly enjoyable, I don't think, but some people really enjoy spending a lot of time on the pot. If that's you, get a good cushioned seat and enjoy yourself (it doesn't come with a seat).
on February 13, 2014
Had it for about a year now, no issues. Flush fine. Easy to install. saves us water on our water bill

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.