- Hardcover: 397 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; First Edition edition (1964)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226675637
- ISBN-13: 978-0226675633
- ASIN: B0000CMIYG
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,706,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
American State Archives Hardcover – Import, 1964
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
First edition. Short history of archives in the United States with specific information on individual state facilities and national standards. A sobering look at the importance of archives in our society. One fold out chart. Name in pen on front free end paper, dust jacket torn at spine. xiv, 397+ 1 pages. cloth, dust jacket. large 8vo..
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|