Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "American Dj T20F 4 Channel Chase Controller" and save 49% off the $159.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
American Dj T20F 4 Channel Chase Controller
- 4 channel chaser with a foot switch and 16 selectable chase programs
- foot controller allows the user to go full on, blackout, or select a desired chase program
- multiple units may be linked master slave and controlled with one foot controller, great for bands, DJ's or clubs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The T20F System includes: one T20F Chase Controller, one T20F Foot Switch, and one DMX cable
- 4-channel chase control pack (Four 3-prong Edison sockets)
- Great for the working Musician or DJ
- Designed to chase LED Par Cans as well as traditional halogen par cans
- DMX, 3pin, XLR In/Out for linking to other T20F’s
- 20 built-in programs: 10 normal chase programs and 10 chase programs with fade time
- 7 pre-set scenes (holding the “Stand By” button down for 3 seconds):
- Scene 1= Channel 1 On
- Scene 2= Channel 2 On
- Scene 3= Channel 3 On
- Scene 4= Channel 4 On
- Scene 5= Channel 1 and 3 On
- Scene 6= Channel 2 and 4 On
- Scene 7= All On
- Stand By function (Blackout)
- Chase button to select from the 20 built in chases
- Master/Slave and DMX operation modes
- Chase by way of Audio (sound activation) or 3, preset, chase speeds
- Max Load: 5A per channel or 15A max
- Circuit breaker protection
- Built-in, reversible, hanging/truss bracket
- Voltage: 120VAC / 60Hz
- Chase selection foot switch
- Stand By (Blackout) foot switch
Properly chase your LED par cans and traditional halogen par cans with the T20F LED/Halogen Par Chase Pack from ADJ.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They give me a basic light show without out spending alot of money.
I already owned 8 PAR46's so this was the perfect setup for them.
One feature I like about these units is the ability to combine units together and use one footswitch
to control muitiple units. You set the 1st unit as MASTER and the additional units as SLAVE, all the
chase modes are synked to the 1st unit.
This system offers several predetermined chase modes and the flexibility to use sound generated modes.
I hope they prove to be sturdy and reliaiable, but that will be seen in the future.
Some of the more complicated chase patterns give the illusion that is actually 4 channel, but if you look at the lights for a few second, you see that it's just following a pattern, and each beat just moves the pattern along once step. If it had a random pattern at least that would be great, but it doesn't.
If you use this as part of a larger light system or have a controller to connect to this, well then I think this would be well worth the money, but on its own, not that impressive.
Furthermore, the inner box had clearly been opened AT LEAST three times (layers of cut tape upon cut tape). They clearly "reship" returned merchandise. Well mine is going to have another layer of tape since I'm returning my Christmas present. I'd give this a 3 but the repackaging costs them another point from me, if you don't care about that, consider my rate a 3.