Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
American Tourister Moonlight Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Rose Gold, Carry-On 21-Inch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$49.99 (45%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 21 inches Spinner luggage maximizes your packing power and meets most carry on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light
- Packing dimensions: 20" x 14" x 9", Overall dimensions: 22” x 15”x 9.5”, Weight: 8.2 pounds
- 10 Year limited warranty: American Tourister products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards; This bag comes with a 10 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Book opening case with mesh divider and Cross straps in main compartment with a zipped modesty pocket
- Four, multi directional oversized spinner wheels for effortless mobility, re engineered lightweight;Volume : 44 Litres
- 1.5" Expansion to allow you to pack more items and compression keeps clothing neatly pressed
- Push button locking handles provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Book opening case with mesh divider and cross straps in main compartment with a zipped modesty pocket. Single spinner wheels for a smooth ride. All cases expand 1.5".
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- Rose Gold
- Palm Trees
- Ascending Garden Rose Gold
- Iridescent Black
- Iridescent White
American Tourister Moonlight
Introducing a line built to take the harshest travel elements! The American Tourister Moonlight combines colorful prints with the lightest ABS/PC construction, ensuring your luggage looks as great on the 100th trip as it does on the first. Extremely light and visually impactful, this collection takes travel design to the next level.
- 21” Spinner* 20 x 14 x 9, 7.5 lbs.
- 24” Spinner 24 x 16 x 11, 9.3 lbs.
- 28” Spinner 29.25 x 19.5 x 12.5, 11 lbs.
Functional and Thoughtful Design
Wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
Expansion on All Sizes
Cases expand for added packing capacity. Large front panel interior pocket for added packing organization. Deep main compartment with mesh modesty pocket for personal items. Compression straps keep clothing neatly packed while traveling.
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
About American Tourister
At American Tourister, we believe travel should be fun. We take pride in making stylish, high quality, and yeah, fun luggage that you can rely on. Now, over 75 years later, American Tourister is positioned as one of the largest luggage brands in the world. Thanks to its continued tradition of quality and design at a great value, American Tourister is the smart choice for you and your family, offering a wide selection of travel products including luggage items as well as casual, and business bags. We understand how you travel, so we're ready to go when you are with the gear that's right for you!
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My disappointment lies in the quality....I recently flew on a major airline and checked this piece. As this was the first time I used this luggage, it was in mint condition when checked. You can imagine my disappointment when I retrieved it at my destination and it was covered in scratches, black scrapes and nicks and dents. Whereas I realized that airlines aren't very careful with how they handle luggage, it was sad to see that this piece did not hold up better and now looks like trash.
The only reason why it's four stars, is because the side with the handle is shallower than the opposite side because of the bars for the pull handle. Since the clothing security strap is on that side, you can't really put your toiletries on that side (or other loose items). The opposite side with the zipper is deeper and would be better for clothes. If the zipper and clothing security strap were switched, it would be perfect.
Update: My first time using this as a checked bag and there were TONS of notice scratches and scruffs that don’t come off. Previously I was thinking of getting the 28” one to match, but it’s bad enough that I’m no longer considering it
The only con is that it does get scratched because of
how they throw/slide it around, (however, I also slid it around when opening and closing it while away so I’m also to blame) but it’s nothing too major IMO, I got the marble design for that reason, also it’s prettiest, I read on another review that they did too so it doesn’t look so bad, very much less noticeable I agree.
Note: this is my first time using it, I went away for over a week.
Top reviews from other countries
1. al recibir las maletas tenían pequeños rayones en la parte exterior.
2. la agarradera de la maleta más pequeña se rompió a la primer cargada :(